Chapter 8

"Oh God damn, Amber... I'm so happy I found you. I need you so bad, baby. Please tell me you're ready. I honestly don't think I could stop now even if I wanted to." I giggled and began pushing my pants down. His brows went up and he grabbed them helping me. I was left in just my panties, which were now soaking wet. He kissed his way down my body and lifted my knees up high causing my lower body to lift also. He then took his nose and began running it along my pussy lips. I heard him give a low growl as his tongue came out to taste the drenched fabric.

Shownu closed his eyes and took in my taste, moaning. He lowered his mouth again and I could feel his canines rubbing against my inner thigh. Before I knew what was going on he had taken my panties in his teeth and ripped them off of me. It made me gasp because I was not expecting that. It sure as hell had turned me on, though. I was squirming and pushing against him for more of his touch when I heard his voice.

"Uhuh... Not so fast, sweets. You made me wait, so now it's your turn. I plan on taking my time and fucking you nice and slow. I'm gonna make good on my promise to have you screaming my name." I didn't even get a chance to respond before his mouth was back on my sensitive skin. He was sucking on my clit making me cry out. I felt his long fingers rubbing around my hole before he let them sink inside of me.

His name escaped my throat and my back arched forcing me into his hand. He watched as he buried his fingers in me. A look of awe spread across his face as he licked his lips. He bent down sucking up my juices, tasting me.

"Mmmmmm Amber.... My Amber.... So good, baby." He said as he sat up. He moved himself and leaned against one of the thick bed posts before motioning to me.

"Come here, baby. I want to feel you slide down my cock." I crawled over to him and straddled his body. He smacked my ass then gripped it as he guided me down onto him. He was rock hard and so big. I honestly didn't think there was any way that I was going to fit all of him into me. As I felt him sink deeper into my tightness, my eyes rolled back in my head. Before I knew it, I felt his balls against my ass.

"Fuuuuck yes! Shownu! Oh God! It's so deep! You're so deep! Don't stop, baby! I want to feel my mate." He groaned his approval and leaned forward sucking my neck. My hips began rocking as I lifted my body up on him slowly then feeling him plunge back into me. His hands moved from my waist and began massaging my ass. He pushed away from the post and laid back telling me to hold on. The first thrust almost sent me over the edge but he keep going and didn't stop. His pace quickened and I had to lean forward to steady myself by grabbing onto the bed post.

He was hitting every spot making me tingle all over. My skin felt like it was on fire. He took one hand placing it on my back pushing me closer to him before taking one nipple into his mouth. I squealed in pleasure as he pounded relentless. His other hand was smacking and groping my plump ass. He suddenly slowed his pace as he felt my inside tighten against him. He sat up as I bounced my body against him and pressed my mouth to his neck.

He wanted me to mark him! I could feel my teeth throbbing with the need to take his neck. My orgasm was so close and if he was sure this was what he wanted... I closed my eyes and took his neck. Seconds later I felt his mouth on my own neck as he released himself inside of me. I was licking at his skin as he made me scream out his name again.

We stayed in each other's arms for a long while before he crawled back to the head of the bed laying me onto the pillows and fitting himself behind me. We snuggled together in his... I mean, our bed. Just before I was about to drift off to sleep, I heard him speak but it was in my head!

I love you, Amber.

I love you too, Shownu.

I hadn't been sure he heard me until I felt his lips on my mark. It made me shiver and giggle. I fell asleep with a smile on my face and his arms around me.