Chapter 17

We entered the restaurant and a host greeted us leading us to a private room in the back. It was so elegant and fragrant here. Shownu said something to the host in Korean and he scurried away. Shownu was smiling so brightly at me I couldn't help but lean over and kiss him. The waiter came in with some beer and soju. He was followed by a line of waiters delivering countless trays of food. They brought in raw meat and cooked it right in front of us and left shutting the screen. We had kimchi, bibimbap, bulgogi, jjigae, jajangmyeon, samgyeopsal and of course Korean fried chicken,  which was hard for me to admit but was actual better than fried chicken in the states. If there was one thing I was gonna miss about Korea, it was the amazing food. Christ, I was starting to sound like the guys.

Shownu got the most joy out of making fun of my inability to manage my chopsticks. He keep trying to teach me but nothing ever made it to my mouth. Of course, the shots of soju were not helping. Finally Shownu had come over and sat beside me trying to help me with them. I accidentally dropped some food onto his lap.

"Oh shit! I'm sorry! Here, let me clean it for you." I leaned down and caressed his leg eating the piece of steak I had dropped and trying to lick the fabric clean. I could feel him hardening beneath his pants. I slowly began to undo his pants and pulled his cock out. He was already so hard for me but I wasn't ready to taste him yet. I took one of the serving spoons and drizzled some of the delicious sauce onto the head of his cock.

"Mmmm... I'm so sorry, my love!  Let me clean this up for you." My tongue began licking at his sensitive skin. It was a delicious combination of the sauce and his taste. I got on my knees and took more of his length into my mouth. I felt his hand grab onto my ass and begin squeezing as he pushed aside my panties and slipped two of his long fingers into me.

I couldn't hold back my moans. They vibrated along his cock as I worked my tongue up his smooth skin. His fingers were working my tight hole into a drenched frenzy. I finally felt his hand in my hair pulling me up off of him.

"Mmmm but baby, I hadn't finished my meal yet." I groaned at him since his fingers were still buried inside me.

"I want that pussy, on my cock, right now, woman." I moaned as I watched him suck my juices from his fingers. He grabbed my ass with both hands and helped me to straddle his cock. He leaned forward and took my neck, licking at my mark and almost causing me to cum that very moment. I watched as he pushed the thin straps of my dress down and surveyed my chest.

"Hmmm... These seems to be missing something?" He had said in a gruff voice. He took another one of the serving spoons and dropped some of the noodles between my cleavage. A second later, his mouth was devouring them and me as he began thrusting up into me. After he had gotten every bit of noodle, he raised a brow and smirked at me. I was in ecstasy.

"Fuuuuck... My too favorite things in the world. Food and my Amber. We will have to do this more often." He panted between thrusts and I rode his cock. I pressed my mouth against his as we continued keeping a steady rhythm. A blazing light passed before my eyes as my release finally came. A few moments later I could feel him exploding deep withing me.

I moved back to my spot and fixed my panties as Shownu righted himself. A few minutes later, a waiter showed up and Shownu asked him to pack up what we hadn't be able to finish. He then proceeded to whisper in my ear that we might need it later and I punched his arm playfully.

After paying for the food, we exited the restaurant and backtracked our way to the karaoke place that Alise had been so excited about. We were looking from room to room to try to find our friends when we heard strange noises coming from the furthest room in the back. We both peeked through the door and caught Jooheon and Alise having sex on one the couches. We backed up quickly and didn't say a word. We just hurried to the front of the building. Once we got outside, the two of us started laughing hysterically. Shownu's crow laugh had me laughing even harder.

When we had finally caught our breathe, we decided to go back in to see if they had finished. This time, we made sure to make a lot of noise coming down the hall so they would know we were there. It must have worked because everything seemed like it was safe by the time we reached the room. Alise was looking through the selection of songs as Jooheon began to sing.

They motioned for us to come in and join them. Shownu immediately grabbed a mic and began singing with Jooheon. They were actually pretty decent! I was kinda in shock. I never knew either of them could sing! Alise and I sat together swaying back and forth as the guys serenaded us.

They finally finished and Alise yawned. Jooheon watched her and declared that it was time to call it a night. We walked out and the car was already there waiting to pick us up. We all climbed in and got comfortable. It had only been a few minutes into the trip home and Alise was already passed out on Jooheon's shoulder snoring softly. He had pulled her close and was running his hand through her hair, lovingly. Shownu held me tight to his side and I turned my head and kissed his cheek before snuggling into him.

I watched the cityscape fade away as we headed back to the pack house. There would be no way that I could ever forget this day. My adventures in Seoul had been exhilarating and so much fun. The best part was that I got to do it with my mate.

We had finally reached the pack house and Jooheon carried his sleeping woman up into the house and directly to his room. He had barely said goodnight. Shownu and I were headed up to our room but I heard him speak to one of the omegas asking him to put our food away in the fridge. I was waiting for him on the stairs, trying not to fall asleep and he came up behind me, smacking my ass lightly.

"Ok, love. Let's get you to bed before you pass out on the floor." He picked me up and carried me the rest of the way. Once we got into the room, he helped me change out of my dress and put me into bed. He then stripped and climbed in with me. We were both unconcious within moments.