Chapter 6

She was all wolf now. I could smell it. The Alpha strength was radiating off of her. And Alise's silence in the car didn't help. Shownu was driving. Alise was in the front seat with Ann and I in the back. I wished she would just scream at us or yell or say something. Her silence was even worse because it just made us feel more guilty for keeping it from her. Finally I couldn't take it anymore. I broke the silence.

"Alise... I'm sorry. We're both sorry. But it was the only way we could think to protect you until the time was right. We had ever intention of telling you when you found your wolf. We didn't want you to be scared of us. I understand that you're pissed and upset. We get that and don't blame you for it. Just try to remember we did it for you." I took a deep breathe and let myself fall back into the seat.

"If you have any questions... about anything, being a wolf, the mate bond... Anything. Please, feel free to ask us. We will always be here for you." I sighed and turned to look out the window. I could feel Ann place her hand on top of mine. She squeezed and I placed my hands on hers. I could feel her trying to reassure me so I turned and gave her a quick smile

Alise didn't say a word but I knew she was listening. At least I was able to explain and I knew she had heard me. When the car stopped and we had reached our destination, Alise hurried out of the car and into the house. We tried to go after her but she was too quick. By the time we made it upstairs, she had already locked herself in the bathroom of one of the rooms.

"C'mon love, let's get the guys to help unload the food from the cars. She needs some time. Let's just let her be for now." I knew Ann was right, but it felt wrong leaving her. I sighed and followed Ann out of the room. We headed back downstairs and asked Shownu and a few of the guys to help us unload what Ann had made.

When everything had been loaded into the kitchen, the guys had said they were going to go take showers. We thanked them for their help and let them go. Ann had asked if there was someplace she could go relax for awhile and one of the guys lead her to a spare bedroom on the bottom floor. I was left alone... With Shownu.

He walked over to me and took my hand pulling me along with him. He dragged me down a halfway without explaining what was going on. We entered a huge room that had other rooms splitting off of it. This one room had to be bigger than our whole apartment

"This is... The beta's quarters. This wing of the house is all mine. Welcome to our pack house. This would be... Where we would reside. That is, once you've made up your mind about being my mate." He took my hand and kissed it, letting his lips linger on my warming skin. I cleared my throat.

"Do I get a tour?" I had started to walk away from him but he was way bigger and stronger than I was. He pulled me against him and trapped me in his arms.

"It's finally just you and I, Amber. Can you at least tell me how you feel? I'm going crazy with all these mixed emotions in my head. Do you want me? Am I not good enough for you? Do you even find me attractive? My brain feels like it's about to explode. I've never felt this much before in my life. I just... I just need some kind of confirmation from you... It doesn't...." I threw myself at him jumping into his arms and attached my lips to his, silencing him.

His mouth molded to mine and our tongues danced together in contentment. It had never felt so good to kiss someone. Why had I waited so long? I hoped he now realized that I had been wanting him just as badly. I just felt it was the right thing to do to make sure Alise was taken care of first. I knew he would understand better than anyone, as he is Jooheon's beta. The pack comes first. That was just how it was.

I found it difficult to contain the little moans he had me making. His hands were caressing me everywhere. He had me by the ass and I had wrapped my arms around his neck and my legs around his waist. If the kissing was this good, God help me for what the sex would be like. I pulled away and rested my forehead against his as he walked us over to a couch and sat down.

"I hope... That answered your questions." I said panting. He chuckled and nodded pulling me back for more kisses. He turned and laid my back onto the couch. He was nestled between my legs and I could feel his bulging manhood pressing against me. I moaned loudly as he hitched my leg up higher. He growled against my skin and I could feel his teeth at my throat.

I had to steady myself because my own wolf was two seconds away from losing it. I started to push away from him.

"Shownu... Mmmmm fuck... Shownu... Maybe you should go take that shower you were saying you were gonna take. I'll be here waiting for you. Plus, I think we should cool off a bit, don't you?" I looked him in the eyes and kissed his cheek. We both needed a minute to collect ourselves. He finally nodded and left me to go shower. He called out as he was walking away.

"Feel free to explore. This will be your home soon, too." He looked back with his smiling eyes and winked at me. I heard the water running in his bathroom and slowly got up making my way around to check things out. There were a few bedrooms, all of them looking like they were not occupied. There was also a mini gym. My man apparently liked to work out

The last room, was the one he had disappeared into. This was his bedroom. I was shocked to see that we had similar taste in decorating. I made my way into the room and walked around. It was very cozy and clean. It reminded me of him, somehow. It wasn't overly decorated or sparce. It was just... Simple. Straightforward. No nonsense. Just like the man who slept here. I was leaning against one of the four bed posts when I heard him coming from the adjacent bathroom.

He had entered the room in a towel and my cheeks and ears grew hot. I let my eyes take in his body as I tried to control my now very unsteady breathing. From his dark hair, chisled jawline, broad shoulders, to his well defined chest and six-pack abs, the man was absolutely breathtaking. He was tall without being too tall and muscular in all the right places. It wasn't as evident as Jooheon's, but you could definitely sense the power within him. The smell of teakwood and cardamom filled the air. I swear I think I might have started drooling. He smirked at me and walked over to a closet. He grabbed some sweats and a t-shirt and tossed them onto the bed.

"You're more than welcome to stay while I get dressed... If you want." His grin and the wicked glint to his eyes told me that if I was not ready for more, than I better get the hell out of the room. I rushed out and closed the door behind me. I yelled back that I was going to the kitchen and hurried from his quarters. I did NOT trust myself to be around him while he was naked. My wolf's urge to pounce on him was too damn strong.