Chapter 11

We had packed everything but the essentials we would need for the next morning and I was exhausted. I climbed onto our gigantic bed and onto my man. He had finished way before me. The man was... Well... Extremely simple. He grabbed a few of shirts, a few pairs of pants, some shorts, socks and underwear and called it a day. Everything that he was bringing pretty much fit into a carry-on. I had stared at him in amazement. He had shrugged and said if he forgot anything he could always pick it up in Korea. Honestly, who could argue with that?

The next day was a mad dash for Alise and Jooheon. Shownu and I had brought our bags into the huge foyer and just listened to them rushing around upstairs. Shownu just stared up the stairs with a confused look on his face and I couldn't stop laughing. Everytime there was a banging noise, Shownu's eyes would go big. It was extremely entertaining. He even smacked his own head a few times when he heard Jooheon curse.

The Alpha and Luna finally made it downstairs in one piece and the two of us just kinda shook our heads and walked to the car with our bags. Jooheon tried to look cool by putting his shades on. The rest of the group turned up outside to wish us a safe trip and Ann had packed us some fresh baked goods for the long journey.

When we reached the airport the car had pulled onto the tarmac right up to the plane. I was in awe when Jooheon said that this was the Pack's private jet. I believe Shownu had to lift my bottom lip off the floor. We boarded and where given a brief tour. It was super luxurious. The seats even reclined into beds. Alise and I had never seen anything like it. I heard Jooheon mention something to Alise about joining the Mile High Club and she went bright red, punching his arm playfully. A split second later, I felt Shownu wrap his arms around my waist and whisper in my ear that I could join, too, if I was up for it. I just winked at him. We all took our seats and got ready for take off.

We had settled down after the jet had taken off. We got to enjoy a very delicious, very fancy meal that had been prepared especially for us and were now watching one of Jooheon's favorite KDramas. Halfway through it, I heard Shownu snoring softly next to me and I giggled. I politely asked the stewardess if she could help me recline our chairs into the bed and she did. Shownu woke up briefly to help but then pulled me down onto him and covered us up. We were unconcious for most the flight.

I woke up to the feeling of Nunu rubbing my back. It felt so calming. His strong hands moved over my muscles releasing any tension I might have had. I felt him kiss the skin in back of my ear and I moaned lightly.

"Hey now, don't be making those kinda sounds. I might have to take you right here." He groaned into my ear. I began rubbing my ass against his hardness, teasing him.

"Oh yeah? I dare you." I looked back at him with a feisty grin. Before I could even react, he had tugged my pants down just enough to pull my panties to the side. He was buried deep inside of me the next minute. I tried my best not to make any noise but it was inevitable. The moment he started thrusting inside of me, I began moaning. He covered my mouth with one hand and put the other on my throat. God, this man knew exactly how to fuck me. I came so quick it was almost instantaneous. He keep drilling me until his own release came and we relaxed our bodies. He pulled me against his strong chest and kissed my cheek.

"Welcome to the Mile High Club, sweetness." He giggled feeling very proud of himself. I just sighed and snuggled into his chest.

The rest of the flight was pretty normal. We had changed our bed back to seats and enjoyed another meal with Alise and Jooheon. Next thing we knew, it was time to land. We had finally arrived. We were finally in South Korea! I was a mixed bag of emotions. Happy, excited, to worried and down right terrified. I just kept telling myself that everything would be ok.