i.

"I don't think that's how this is supposed to look" Danielle said as she looked at what was allegedly a math equation done by her student - Max Mayfield. The young girl was really smart but she had been through some things and her grades were slowly but steadily going down and Dani tried her best to help her out. She was giving her extra classes after school, not taking any money for them and just hoping that Max was getting at least a little information from what Danielle was explaining.

She grabbed her pen and scribbled on the piece of paper fixing some mistakes that Max made and adding a few tips on how to avoid them. "Does that make sense?" She asked and Max silently nodded. Danielle could see that she wasn't being herself but she didn't want to bombard the girl with questions. She was probably fed up with them already. "Great, I'll get going, remember to call me if you need any help with the homework. There's no shame in asking for help." Dani added hoping that Max understood the deeper meaning she was intending to make clear.

"Thanks." Max replied as Danielle slowly left the Hawkins Library.

She sighed a bit as she started to walk down the street. She started to teach Max upon a request from her own twin brother - Steve Harrington. Danielle didn't mind helping his kids out, but she was a bit worried that Steve was taking too much responsibility upon himself. He was literally being a mom of 4 and he was barely even an adult!

Dani knew how much he cared for the whole group and she couldn't blame him. They were really adventurous and funny. Steve nearly died a few times because of them but apart from that.. they all seemed great. Danielle knew about everything that happened to them because Steve never kept secrets from her, which was sometimes annoying. She didn't need to know about his new love adventures with some Linda or Lucy.

Speaking of Steve, she decided to go to Family Video - her brother's new workplace. Maybe renting a movie wouldn't be such a bad idea, she had some schoolwork to do but that could wait. Maybe Eddie could come over and they could watch something together? Eddie Munson was her close friend, her best friend. Not many people knew about their friendship. Dani wasn't really into D&D and Eddie wasn't into school in general, so you would rarely see them walking around high school together. But they've known each other since they were kids and their bond was great. Platonic with a capital P.

She walked into the store and upon opening the door a bell rang making two heads look towards her as she waved with a small smile. "Hi guys!" Dani said.

"You two really do look alike." Robin said looking at Steve and at Danielle shifting her gaze from him to her constantly.

"Well, that's kind of how being twins works." Steve said to Robin rolling his eyes a little.

But Danielle couldn't take her eyes off Robin. Her wavy hair was a little messy but that perfectly fit her whole aura. The freckles all over her face were the most adorable thing Dani has seen in a while. She was just mesmerised.

"I think Steve never introduced us properly. I'm Danielle." She said as she walked towards the counter and reached her hand out for Robin to shake.

"I'm Robin. Robin Buckley." She said as she took Dani's hand and shook it slightly as if she would break if she made the handshake too strong. "It's nice to finally meet dingus' sister." She laughed a little.

Little did Dani know that she had just shaken hands with her soulmate.

a/n:
hi guys!!! I've been dying to make a Robin ff as I haven't seen many out there!! what do you think about making it as if it was happening during season 4 but maybe leaving out Vecna or just adding him later in the plot? let me know!