x.

"I am going to piss my pants, Steve, it's so much pressure." Danielle said while she picked on her cuticles standing in the corridor of the gym in Hawkins High.

"You are not meeting the president, Dani, you are giving a speech at a photography contest in Hawkins. How did you even get into the student council?" Steve asked crossing his arms and rolling his eyes mostly in a playful way.

"Well, honestly, I think that when people saw 'Harrington' on the bulletins for voting they thought they were voting for you." Danielle said crossing her arms in the same manner as Steve and making him sigh.

"You got this, don't overthink it." Steve said as they could hear the principal mention her name, which meant she was going up on stage now. He gave his sister a hug before showing her a thumbs up as she walked into the gym.

Danielle took a big breath as she stepped onto the stage and walked over to a microphone set up in the middle of the stage. "Hello, Hawkins High!" Danielle started with a smile as people applauded for a split second. "I could get all emotional, talking about how much Hawkins has been through and how we suffered, but we have our expert - Jason - so I won't be stealing his job." She paused for a moment as everyone except Jason laughed. He always made those speeches before any match that the basketball team played. "I just wanted to thank everyone who participated for their hard work and I'm rooting for every single one of you to win. And for everybody else - I hope you enjoy the display of photos in the main hall. There are also snacks. Enjoy!" Danielle said before stepping away from the microphone as the audience clapped for her. She walked off the stage and right back to Steve.

"See? Was it that hard? I'm sure everyone in that gym appreciated that you didn't try to be an inspirational speaker and just kept it short and simple. And pretty funny too." Steve smiled at her as Dani just hoped that the whole basketball team wouldn't come after her because of her comment about Jason.

"Thanks, Stevie." Danielle said and gave her brother a small hug as she could see people leaving the gym to see the display before the announcement of the results.

Before she could even turn around to go back to the student council's office someone put their hands over her eyes. "Guess who is it?"

"I'll give you a clue, their name starts with R- and end with -obin" Steve added making Danielle laugh as she turned around to face the girl.

"Hi, Robin!" Dani said giving her a hug immediately. Robin just couldn't hide her smile as she ran her hand through Dani's hair keeping the other one on her waist.

"Hey, Elle." She replied looking down at her. "Your comment about Jason was pretty badass and I'm not the only one who thinks so." Robin said making Dani smile lightly.

"I'm glad someone will hopefully have my back when he comes to kick my ass." Danielle laughed pulling away from the hug but putting her hand around Robin's wait too and leaning her head on her shoulder.

"You guys look really good together." Steve said smiling and then pretending as if he was about to take a photo of them like that. That comment made both of the girls blush before Dani spoke up.

"Come over today?" She asked looking up at Robin and the other girl nodded.

"Sure, I'll come with Steve after we finish work, is that fine?" She asked and Dani nodded. Robin patted her head with a smile "Good, see you then." She said as Dani waved over at her and at Steve as she started to leave to get to the student council office.

On her way there she had to go through some crowd gathering around the small exhibition but after that the corridors were pretty much empty. It felt like the entire school decided to collectively go watch the display at the same time. Well, except for two people. A random guy and her best friend Eddie. She could see them shake hands and part ways. Before she walked over to them the guy was already gone and it was only Eddie holding a black lunchbox type of bag. She knew that bag.

Danielle stormed over to Eddie and grabbed his shoulder pulling him into the closest classroom. "What the hell do you think you are doing?" She asked angrily looking over at him.

Eddie stared at her in pure confusion "I'm just going to set up the next adventure for Hellfire, Ms Harrington. I promise I'll do my homework tonight." He said trying to make the situation into a joke.

"Don't pretend you don't know what I'm talking about. I know that you have drugs in that bag. You promised you'd stop dealing." Danielle whispered in the most angry tone she could muster up without being heard.

"Dani I-" Eddie started but was cut off by her.

"No, listen to me now. I can cover for you whenever you are playing truant, I can beg the teachers to let you retake exams that you failed or didn't show up to, I can ask them to give you detention instead of suspending you, but I physically can't get you out of being caught selling drugs to other students!" She said starting to sound more upset rather than angry at this point. "It's another year of you retaking your senior year. You always told me that you are putting off graduation so that we can graduate together. Which we both know was bullshit. And it's finally the year we can both graduate and you are doing this shit? It's supposed to be our year. It's supposed to finally be YOUR year." Danielle said as her eyes started to water and Eddie just stood there unable to snap back at her.

She stormed out of that classroom and ran into the student council office and started bawling her eyes out. Her life just seemed to be going too well so something bad needed to happen. She just didn't think that the bad thing would be a fight with her best friend.

a/n:
sorry for slacking off  guys but I've been away for holiday stuff so I may be delayed with some chapters! I hope you are having wonderful holidays as well!

i hope I'm not making it too much about other plots than Robin and Dani but I just want the storyline to seem realistic! let me know what you think!

AND THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR MORE THAN 1K VIEWS!!!!! I AM SO GRATEFUL