ii.

"Soooo... what can I help you with today, Elle?" Robin asked putting her elbow on the counter and putting her head on her hand. Danielle had to admit that it was the first time someone called her that nickname but she actually thought it sounded pretty cute.

"Well, I'm looking for a movie... a romantic comedy maybe?" Danielle asked knowing very well that Eddie would love that. He may look all tough and nerdy but inside he was a total sensitive cutie. Of course that was their secret, she could never tell anyone else that such movies were his guilty pleasure.

"Let's see what we've got for you." Robin said as she walked over to the section filled with that genre of movies. Steve was surprised that Robin was so eager to help his sister but just shrugged it off. "How about When Harry Met Sally? People love it."

"Sure! I'll take it, thanks Robin!" Dani said with a smile as they both walked back to the counter and Danielle paid for renting the movie out. "See you at home, loser! And see you soon, Robin! Can't wait to see you play in band!" Danielle said as she waved her hand goodbye starting to walk her way home knowing the first thing she would do is call Eddie.

"How does she know I'm in band, dingus?" Robin asked with her eyes wide as she looked at Steve and he just shook his shoulders.

Robin was still looking at the glass door through which Steve's twin sister came in and then out. It was true what people at school were saying. That whenever you see Danielle Harrington she makes an impact on you. It doesn't matter what kind of impact - with her personality or her looks, positive or negative, strong or slight. She always made an impact. This time it was her voice. When she was speaking it felt like she was genuinely happy to talk to Robin and the way she said her name was so... intimate? Robin couldn't find the right words to describe it. She knew she had to become friends with that girl and with Steve as her best friend it wasn't going to be hard.

"... and Martha just walks past me as if nothing happened between us!!" Steve said frustrated and then looked at Robin, who just stared aimlessly at the door. "Hello?! Are you even listening to me? Robin!" Steve raised his voice making Robin shake herself out of her thoughts.

"Yeah, of course!" Robin said awkwardly leaning on the counter to face Steve acting as if she didn't just completely get lost in her thoughts about his sister.

"What did I just say?" He asked raising his eyebrow and crossing his arms.

"Uhmmm.. that Mary is not answering your calls?" Robin asks making a clueless face as Steve just sighs once again

"It's Martha, Robin, I'm talking about Martha." He said and then went on explaining the whole new love drama he had been going through.

"Hey hey hey!" Dani heard from the front door and saw her best friend in the door frame.

"Hmmm... do I know you, mister? You look like some D&D metalhead  nerd." Danielle said making a confused look as she raised her hand over to her face in thought. "Edward, isn't it?"

"Eddie, your local freak, nice to meet you." He said extending his hand out for Dani to shake but she just laughed and went in for a hug.

"It's good to see you, Eddie. You won't believe what I got for us!" She said making an excited face as she showed him the movie she rented "Ta-dah!!" She smiled and Eddie just laughed a little at how well she knew him.

"You really are my best friend and worst nightmare at once. If you ever get sick of me and decide to spill my secrets I'll have to move to Canada." He said laughing as he sat down on the couch and Danielle started preparing the movie and some snacks.

"Well, I haven't got sick of you for the past..." she looked at her clock as if that would help her with counting "thirteen years. That probably means you don't totally suck and are stuck with me for eternity." She said as she placed the bowl of popcorn down.

"So, did Rapunzel finally introduce you to his coworker?" Eddie asked in anticipation and Dani laughed at the very creative variation of her brother's famous nickname 'The Hair'.

"No, he didn't. So I decided to do it myself." She said proud of herself  as Eddie clapped a bit for her.

Dani was growing annoyed with how much Steve was talking about Robin and she wanted to get to know her too! From Steve's stories she was the best girl in the whole world and, she couldn't lie, Dani grew fascinated with her and talking to her at the store only made her want to get to know her more.

"Get her, tigress!!" Eddie said jokingly as Dani punched his arm lightly

"She isn't even my crush!!" She said annoyed. Or was she just lying to herself?

a/n:
you guys I hope I'm portraying the characters well 😩 please give me some feedback