v.

Danielle was alone in the student council room.  She was probably the only one out of the council that enjoyed her alone time and didn't feel the need to go around the corridors pretending she loved everybody at the school. She was only human, she obviously didn't like some people. But many of the previous heads of the student council were doing that and she couldn't stand it.

She looked over at the to do list for the week. She needed to go to talk to Nancy and ask her if she could write about the concert that was going to be held at Hawkins High. Well, it's not like she didn't like Nancy. Nancy Wheeler was a very ambitious person, amazing at what she was doing. Danielle just still couldn't get over the fact she was her brother's ex girlfriend. Steve still had feelings for Nancy, Dani was sometimes confused whether the feelings were only friendly or he still loved her but they got along. And Dani also got along with Nancy, but still was way more reserved than her brother.

Danielle opened the door to the room wanting to exit but right in front of her stood a charming girl wearing a plain black t-shirt, a flannel and some baggy jeans. Danielle's opposite. Robin Buckley.

"Oh hi Robin!" Danielle said with a bright smile wanting to strike up a conversation "Wanna come in?" She asked getting out of the way for Robin to enter.

Robin seemed just as happy to see Dani though one thing made her feel slightly embarrassed. How could she not have known that Dani was in the student council? She was finally able to connect the dots and figure out she was the head of the council, yet she paid so little attention to what was happening during some basketball matches, concerts or other school events that she never realised Dani was pretty much always the spokeswoman during these.

"Hey, Elle." She said and walked inside looking around "It's my first time being invited into the student council room." Robin said as she then sat down on the table located in the middle of the room where the council sometimes had meetings.

"You see, everyday with me is a new adventure! One day you visit my house, the other a room at school you've never been to before. You never know what comes next." Danielle said and winked over at Robin as she came up to her standing in front of her.

"True, who would have thought Stevie's sister was so full of surprises?" Robin said looking over at Dani with a look full of interest. Danielle could have sworn she saw a sparkle inside of her eyes.

"You aren't that predictable either. Who would have thought you disliked pop?" Dani said looking over at her and raising an eyebrow making Robin blush and look down at her thighs.

"Ummm... I-" Robin started before Dani interrupted her by taking her hand in a reassuring manner.

"Listen, you can tell me if you don't like something that I like and I won't be upset, okay?" She asked making Robin look up at her and then down at their hands seeing that both of them were slowly blushing.

"I know, I just wanted to get to know your favourite artists and... I loved dancing with you..." Robin said looking into Dani's eyes and smiling brightly as she brought their hands up and made Danielle twirl.

Dani laughed a little as she turned around to face Robin. Oh god, she would kill to be able to kiss her. She was definitely developing a crazy serious crush on her.  Was a Robin flirting with her? Damn, it was the 1980s people would rather pretend their entire life they were straight rather than come out. How could she find out if Robin was into girls? Was asking Steve crossing boundaries?

In Dani's case Steve figured her sexuality out himself. Well, with a bit of help. Poor Danielle was so clueless that Steve's middle school friend - Dalton - was flirting with her and doing everything to try to hang out with her. She was sure they were just becoming really good friends and constantly rejected any attempts that he made when it came to physical contact. Obviously Steve thought that she just wasn't into Dalton at first. But when she was repeating the very same actions with every single boy she encountered Steve grew confused. All of his confusion was cleared though when one day Dani came home crying her eyes out. At first she didn't want to tell him what happened but after a long time of pleading for an explanation she told him that she had a crush on this girl she met during one summer camp and decided to confess to her and she got rejected and was called many offensive words. Steve spent the next few days comforting her and probably becoming the biggest ally for lesbians in Hawkins.

"We gotta go to class." Robin said breaking the silence between them and getting Dani out of her thoughts and memories.

"Yeah... you're right." She said as Robin stood up and they walked towards the exit door still holding hands. Only breaking the contact when Dani opened the door and they walked out.

"Let's watch a movie at the drive-in theatre tonight, what do you think?" Robin asked looking over at Dani in anticipation

"Sounds perfect! Pick me up at 8?" Danielle asked with a smile and Robin nodded

"See you then, Robin!" Dani said giving Robin a wave goodbye as they walked in opposite directions.

Both girls struggled to hide their truest and biggest smiles.

a/n:
what do we think??? rate the cuteness level for me<3