Fifty Shades - (Grace x Mar) R18+

Author's note:
Everything is fictional. None of the events in the story happened irl. Still working on the part two of Reminders of Him so here's another short story.

Summary: Mar's jealousy led to something naughty. 🙈
________

"Grace, dinner tayo." Chiz politely asked Grace with a big smile on his face.

"Uh, I can't right now because I have a date." Grace couldn't help but notice how Risa laughed behind her. She also noticed how her boyfriend's face got darker and his brows furrowed. Still, she thought it was nothing and went about the rest of her evening as if nothing had happened. Most of the time, Mar didn't care about her innocent flirting because he knew her heart was his, and it drove him crazy. Which meant that he could take all his tension out in bed with her.

But when he saw Chiz looking at his girlfriend, he couldn't help how his stomach felt. Mar began visiting the senate frequently just to make sure Chiz can't make any moves on his girlfriend. At first, Grace thought it was cute, but then it started to really bother her. She loved her boyfriend and would never cheat on him, but it really irritated her that he was so ridiculously jealous of her best friend. It didn't help that Chiz was constantly approaching her making jokes only they could understand. Mar interpreted it as an invitation to openly flirt with her, and he was furious, fuming, and he made a comment about his ruined time with her because of Chiz' advances.

When Mar drove them home that night, Grace didn't say a word. She just looked out the window at the road.

"Sure ka bang okay ka lang?" He asked for the tenth time that night, and it seemed like he'd forgotten about his jealous act.

"Oo!"

"Okay, "oo" lang ang sinasagot since we left the senate, can you please say another word to me?" He asked, losing his cool as he pulled into the parking lot.

"Nakakaasar!" She said as she opened the door. "That's your second word!" She spit back and slammed the door as she got out of the car.

"Mas okay na pala yung "oo"," He sighed following her.

"Hindi ko maintindihan bakit galit ka sa akin?" As they were walking into their room, he opened the door before she could slam it in his face.

"Mukha nga!" She forced herself to get up, threw her bag on the bed, and slammed the door to the bathroom.

"Kausapin mo ako, please?" He pleaded by going to the door and softly knocking, "Grace..."

"Ano ba!?" She snapped opening the door. "What do you want me to tell you, Mar?" she asked, her face inches from his.

"Sa tingin mo ba hindi ko nahahalata na he's flirting with you?" His anger was growing like a fire that was about to burn him up.

"Hindi niya ako ako nilalandi. Kaibigan ko siya, alam mo yun." She yelled. "God, you're unbelievable... Hindi naman pwedeng hindi ko siya kausapin."

"Talk to him normally." He gave a reply. "You let him flirt with you and get comfortable. Parang wala ako doon at may sarili kayong mundo."

"Oh my God, nakakainis ka!" She said this as she paced around the room and ran her hand through her hair.

"We were at the office, Mar, I worked with him even before I met you. Kaibigan ko nga lang si Chiz." This always happened to her, and she was so angry she thought she would blow up.

"At sa tingin mo kaibigan lang din ang tingin niya sayo?" He said it with anger.

"Anong gusto mong palabasin?"

"Grace, don't you think I've seen? How much do you enjoy being with him?"

"So sinasabi mong nagpapalandi ako? Because if so, then you shouldn't be in a relationship with me, if that's how you feel." She knew if she didn't walk out of the room, then she knew one of the two wasn't going to make it out alive.