I'm Back

Hello, readers and Ben Perish lovers!

After four years I have returned to Wattpad. I'm sure these past years have been rough for everyone, and I truly wish I'd been there to provide distraction in the form of fanfictions for you all. However, I'm back now and as determined as ever to give you all quality content.

I'd like to announce that I am entering the Watty's this year with a young adult novel. This makes me a little nervous and excited at the same time. Perish was so successful (more so than I ever expected), and for the past couple of years, I've felt as though I could never post anything on Wattpad that I'm as proud of as this. I psyched myself out, and honestly, that's part of the reason I haven't been active on here. 

However, I ended up writing the first half-ish of this new young adult novel, The Annual Frenzy, and I am so excited to see what my readers' response will be. I'm so proud of it already, and truly, would appreciate any and all support. 

If you're in the mood for a enemies to lovers, coming of age story set in sunny California, this work may be for you ;) 

(A big shoutout to @xxsoteria for the lovely cover!)

The Annual Frenzy 

A feeding frenzy starts with prey. The prey attracts the sharks, which usually leads to a chaotic battle between the predators. Sometimes, amidst the madness, the sharks bite anything that moves... including one another.

This is Shark Camp.

Every summer, The Annual Frenzy, a competition pitting all six of Shark Camps' beach houses against one another, takes place on the beaches of Southern California. The Frenzy's key players: Fiery, witty Daley Penter and arrogant, golden boy Cort West.

When the two become Shark Camp's newest counselors, their nine-year rivalry goes into full force as they lead their houses in inflicting the most damage they can upon the other before Summer's end.

This year, Daley goes to Shark Camp with a simple mission, to finally win The Annual Frenzy and put Cort to shame once and for all. 

<><><>

Thank you all again, your support and love for Perish over all these years have brought me so much joy. 

If you check out my new work, the biggest thanks to you. I owe all success to my loyal readers, and I couldn't be more grateful. 

If not, that's okay too. Thank you for reading Perish :)

Love always, 

A