TDS#4: Parking lot 🔞

Jayson Andrich

After the operation, I immediately returned to the office to see the woman named Patricia. yes, I knew her name right away because she is the only child or blood relation of her mother.

I opened the door of my office and the quiet interior opened up to me, I looked around the office and didn't see a woman.

did she leave me? did she run away from the agreement we discussed?

or maybe she just in her parent's room, well what time is it, it's 7pm at night.

I immediately took off my sout lab gown and sat in my chair, I first looked at my patients' schedules.

I got up to go to the girl named Patricia to continue what we didn't start doing earlier.

I want to see her.

I opened the door and went out of my office. I met some nurses who were paying attention to me, but I ignored it because I wanted to see that girl.

I don't know why I am so aggressive to see her maybe because of her beauty.

when I was in front of his parents' room, I didn't knock, I immediately went in and looked for the woman, but her mother and a woman I don't know, she's not in this room, where is that woman?

"Doc? Naparito ka po?" I looked at the woman.

I smiled at her and speak. "I'm looking at the daughter of the patient, where is she?" I asked.

"Ah, si Patricia po, umuwi po siya pinauwi kuna kasi may klase pa ito bukas." She said.

I looked at the woman before Patricia's mother who was sleeping.

"Oh, i see."

"Bakit po doc? May kailangan po kayo kay Patricia? Tatawagan ko po siya para pabalikin dito."She said while smiling.

"No need it's okay, hmm maybe next time." She nodded at me."Sorry for disturbing, I'm leaving now."

"Sige doc ingat ka."

"Yeah, thank you."

"Sige po.."

And I left, I sighed because of the extreme frustration earlier just because of that operation we were not able to continue what we were doing earlier.

I entered the elevator to go to the parking lot while in the elevator I met a nurse who looked like she was going home because she was already dressed, but I also noticed that she had been staring at me for a while.

I smiled and immediately looked at her. and asked her."Are you free to night?" She looked at me with a surprise.

Hmm..

"I'm asking you Nurse Kate, are you free to night? Or—" she immediately stopped what I was going to say.

"Yes, I'm free Doc..why?" hmm, she's s good at pretending.

"Can i kiss you?" I said.

I see her shocked but it's pretending. Tsk what a bitch.

"But—"

"Don't say anything can i or not?"

"Y-yes, s-sure.."

"Hmm, good let's go to my car because there I will punish you for your lying." She looked at me in shocked but I didn't care.

I immediately pushed her to the parking lot and put him in my car.

I looked at her then i kissed her with a passionate kiss.

She respond my kiss.

"Ahh, shit ohh!"

She screamed at the pleasure of what I was doing to her. I put my two fingers into her womanhood.

"Ah! Fucking yes! Oh! That's! Ohh yes, it's good doc! Sige pa doc!" She moan and moan.

I sped up my finger going in and out of her womanhood until I felt like it was going to explode so I took my two fingers and quickly inserted my manhood that was already hard and excited to enter her womanhood.

I quickly put my manhood into her womanhood until she came out but I didn't stop, I wasn't satisfied yet so I turned her back and we did the dog style position.

Did you really think, I'd just forgive and forget, no

After catching you with her
Your blood should run cold, so cold
You, you two-timing, cheap-lying, wannabe

You're a fool, if you thought that I'd just let this go

And the music was opened..i looked at the music and to the woman i smile and continue what I'm doing to her.

I see red, red, oh red
A gun to your head, head, to your head
Now all I see is red, red, red

I immediately took her hair and sped up the exit of my masculinity into her femininity.

Run, hide
Oh, you're so done
Oh, better sleep with one eye open tonight

I pulled out her pocket and screamed loudly, but I didn't react because I was enjoying what I was doing to her.

I see red, red, oh red, oh
A gun to your head, head, to your head, oh
Executioner style, and there won't be no trial
Don't you know that you're better off dead
All I see is red, red, oh red
Now all I see is red, red

At the end of the song we finished what we were doing she was very tired lying on the seat of my car while I was lying on his body I was very tired but I needed to go home.

"Fix yourself and get out of my car, because I'm going home." I said in a cold tone.

She opened her eyes with a angry look.

"what the fuck!! I hear from other nurses is true you're a bad doctor you're a heartless doctor!!" I just raised an eyebrow at her and say her to leave my car away, and I didn't care about what other saying. they were also enjoying what I was claiming for them.

Tsk what a poor woman's!!

I was really tired and wanted to rest.

Tomorrow I will punish the girl named Patricia.

Warning: This story contains explicit scenes and foul words that are not suitable for young readers.

GRAMMATICAL & TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS AHEAD. I'm open for constructive.