Chapter 14

Hi guys! Before the chapter starts, I just want to give a huge thank you to XzaverBaro for voting for my book a lot. Thank you and here's the chapter.
------------------------------------------------------
The week after that was also spent training. This time we practiced training in pairs. Ande let people pick their own partners. I chose Chase, Tyler picked Amanda, and Blizzard chose Andrew. The others picked their closest friends.

Me and Chase worked really well together. When we were together, we could fight off anyone. We were good separate though. I could fight off almost anyone, as long as I wasn't cornered.

After training, we went back home to eat, hang out, then sleep. It seemed like that's all we did: wake up, get ready, eat, train, eat, get ready for bed, sleep, and repeat the next day. I was happy for the week to come to an end, I was wanting to sleep in and rest. We needed all of our energy for the battle.

Tomorrow was Saturday, the weekend. Today was Friday, the last day of training. In training today, we were reviewing what we learned. I was working with Chase to perfect my sword fighting. Let's just say I wasn't the best at it.

"Remember, hold the sword tight so you don't drop it on contact but keep it loose so you can move it. Got it?" Chase asked.

I nodded. "I think so." I answered.

He then charged at me and I leaped over him, turning around in mid air. Chase skidded to a halt and turned around. When he did, I wasn't in front of him, I was behind him. I touched him on the back of his neck with the tip of my sword. We used that as a signal that I would have killed him.

"Nice job. How did you get behind me so fast?" Chase asked.

"Then you were stopping, I used that to get close behind you, using the sound of your feet to disquisition my feet. When you were turning around, I went under you and stood up behind you." I explain.

"Nice tactic." He complimented.

"Thanks." I acknowledged.

"Your welcome." He said.

He dropped his sword and came and hugged me. I dropped mine and hugged him back. I put my head on his chest and he put his head on my head. We stood there hugging for a couple minutes before going back to training.

After training, we went back to the house for lunch. After lunch, we continued training. We reviewed everything then practiced sword fighting again.

This time Kyle came and joined us. We practiced fighting when we were cornered. I was starting first. We went to a corner of the training clearing and I went up against a tree while Kyle went to my right and Chase went to my left.

I first swung at Kyle, who was stronger. I chose him first so that he wouldn't come and 'knock me out.' Sense we were going to be doing hard hits, we got sword sized sticks to practice with. I aimed at his legs, knocking his legs out from under him.

I felt Chase hit my arm and I swilled his legs out from under him with my tail. I tapped Kyle's neck with the top of the stick then turned to Chase, who I had pinned down with my foot. I tapped his neck and helped him up.

"That was easy. Can you make it harder next time?" I asked.

"Sure." Kyle answered.

We set back up again and this time Chase swung first. He aimed at my neck but I ducked, lunging at his legs. I tackled him but he fought back. We let our swords go and fought, making sure to keep our claws sethed, or in. I eventually held his head like I was going to kill him then got up.

Kyle used this moment to tackle me. I fought him back. It was hard and I struggled a bit, but I eventually won. We practiced until dinner then walked back to the house and ate.

After dinner, we played Charades before going to bed. I was so ready to sleep in. It was going to be the first time I slept in in two weeks.