Chapter 3

Bays pov:

Daphne drove me to her dorm and I told her everything. I quoted words we said and I told her exactly how I felt about everything. She held my hand the whole time. As I got closer and closer to the end of the story I squeezed her hand tighter. At the end she wiped all the tears From my cheeks and told me it was ok. I have to say I did feel better telling someone. I could tell she was shocked at what had happened but tried not to let it show. We talked for a while until her roommate came in. "Hi" daphne said to her roommate " This is my sister, Bay" she said pointing to me. I knew she had already heard of me after they did the investigation of me and Tank but she tried not to let it show. " Hi, nice to meet you Bay" she said. "And Bay, this is my roommate, Ivy." "Hey, Nice to meet you too." I said. "She just came for a visit, we were just about to head home for lunch." Daphne said getting up and walking away. We said goodbye then walked out the door.

Daphne's pov:

Right as we were walking out the door I got a text. I looked at it and my jaw dropped, it was from Emmett. It said "How is Bay" I was furious. He broke her heart then out of all people he could text he texts me! " Who is it from?" Bay asks. " Mom" I lie " Just wondering where we are" " Oh okay" she says. We hop in the car, my face is probably bright red from anger. I was so mad I didn't notice the car racing towards us. Within seconds glass was flying everywhere and I was on the ground. I laid there moaning, I think I broke a rib. I had a few scratches where the glass cut me and my arm hurt. That's when I remembered, Bay! I turned around and saw Bay laying on the ground bleeding. She had cuts everywhere and as I inched closer I saw her eyes were closed.

Bays pov:

I laid on the ground every place on my body hurt. My eyes slowly started to close. The last thing I remember seeing is my family wearing black surrounded around a gravestone. Emmett was there too. That was when everything went black.

Daphne's pov:

A tear escaped from my eye. I found my phone in my pocket and called 911. After they arrived everything seemed to go in slow motion. They loaded Bay in the ambulance first then they put me in there. I couldn't help thinking, what if Bay is dead, what if I killed her. They called our parents and they showed up as soon as they could, tears streaming down there faces.

Two days later

Katherine's pov:

Daphne came out of the hospital today with a broken rib, a sprained arm, and a few scrapes. Bay is still in the hospital, she hasn't woken up yet. They think she has a concussion and a few broken bones. We spent the night last night but we are going home today. I am so worried about Bay our whole family has been hoping and praying that she will be okay and that she will come home soon. We went back to the house and I took a nap and texted some friends telling them that Bay and Daphne got in a car accident and told them their conditions.

Emmetts pov:

I got on a plane and went over what I was going to say to Bay. Nothing seemed right so I figured I would spend the whole plane ride and hopefully it would sound better. I landed and went to my hotel then I went to the Kennish house.