Chapter 6

Daphne's pov:

I watched as an hour after Bay and Emmett had left they pull into the drive way. She got off and Emmett pulled out. I left the window I was watching them from and went outside to Bay. "Hey" I say as Bay was looking at an art piece. She jumps a little bit and then says, "Oh, Hey you scared me." "Sorry, what were you doing?" I ask suspiciously. "Oh just looking at some of my old pieces" Bay signs and says. "I mean before that" I sign, angry that she didn't come out with the truth the first time I asked her. "Oh with Emmett, nothing just talking." "For an hour? I don't think so". Bay stood there a little shocked and I said, "I can't believe that you would, even for a second, think to go back to Emmett." "We're not dating or anything.." Bay begins, but I cut her off. "He kissed you didn't he?" I say. "What?" She says confusingly. "He kissed you. Of course he did. Look, I know that it has been hard after you and Emmett broke up, but it is not a good idea to get back together with him! It's going to be hard to say no to him but you can't get back into that mess with Emmett again." She stood there, shocked. She sat down and tried to comprehend what I had said. "I just don't know what to do. We dated for so long, we loved each other and once he went to L.A., everything changed. He wasn't the guy I remember leaving for L.A. He was completely different. I feel like he couldn't have changed that much, that something must have been bothering him and that maybe I should give him another chance. But then I think of every mistake he's made and think, why should I forgive him. Maybe we are just not meant to be. I'm scared that I will spend so much time looking for the Emmett I knew before, and I will never find him. I just want someone to tell me what to do but I know everyone will tell me the same thing, don't get back together with him. They didn't love him the way I did, they only heard the bad things about him. They will never forgive him, but the problem is, should I?" I sit there in silence and watch a tear fall down her face. I never thought about how complicated this could be for Bay. I figured she would just hate him, for breaking up with her. But she loved him so much, and she still loves him, she might be willing to forgive him. I know I should hate Emmett, but right now I don't. If they could love each other that much, they have to be right for each other. "I think you should get back together with him." I say quietly, without signing. "What?" She says, looking up and me with a few tear stains on her face. "Bay, you have both loved each other since the day you saw each other. And I am so stupid to just now realize it." "But what if he has changed to much, what if I loved the old him." "You can't think about that, you have to figure it out yourself. And there is only one way to find out. And I doubt you could love someone that much, then just stop." She hugged me and thanked me."I have to go talk to Emmett."

Emmetts pov:

I received a text from Bay saying she needed to talk to me. Now. I got on my motorcycle and hoped for the best. When I pulled up to the Kennish house Bay was there, waiting for me. I got off my motorcycle and walked to her. She was so beautiful sitting there I stood there for a second and looked at her. Then I signed, "why did you want to see me?" Just then she took a step forward and kissed me. I was surprised. Had she forgiven me? She must have. We stayed kissing for a while until I pulled away. "Did you forgive me?" I sign. "Not completely" she admits. "That's fine with me" I sign. I'm about to kiss her when Bay stiffens and looks over my shoulder. I turn around to find John starring back at us.