Chapter 7

Hey guys! Thank you so much for all of the views I really appreciate it! I'm going to try to start updating every week. I Hope you enjoy and comment if you have any suggestions or

John's pov:

What does he think he's doing, I thought I made it clear he couldn't see Bay. I am furious. I walk over to them and pull Emmett away from Bay, throwing him on the ground. Bay screamed and I hold her back. He quickly gets back up and walks to his motorcycle and drives away. By this point Bay is crying but I just walk away. As I am walking I realize what I just did. I think of Melody and suddenly I am worried she might get mad at me, or tell Katherine and Regina. Then I realize they will already find out because Bay will tell them. Bay. What have I done, she will never forgive me. "I had to do it to protect her" I tell myself. I stop walking and turn around to find Bay walking away to her art studio crying. "Bay wait" I yell out to her. Of course she pretends she doesn't hear me and keeps walking. I walk inside and Katherine's looking out the window at the place I threw Emmett down. She doesn't bother to look at me, she just looks out the window in silence. Finally she says quietly , "I can't believe you just did that." "I'm sorry but he broke her heart, do you really think she should just forgive him like that!" I say angrily. "I don't know what she was thinking but there must have been a reason she was talking to him, I know Bay." She says softly. "And even if she wasn't thinking, you have no reason to throw that poor boy down!" "I know" I say "I'm sorry, I just hate the thought of her forgiving him." "Me too." She admits, "and I don't want them to get back together but I will not hurt anyone, even Emmett. We have to hear his side of the story first." I hug her and say okay.

Emmett's pov:

I drove back to my hotel and looked for any scrapes or bruises. I had a bruise on the right side of my body. I lay down on my bed and closed my eyes. That's when I realized I never told my mom I was here. I pulled out my phone and face timed my mom, Melody. I told her I was in Missouri and said I would come by her place. I know she wanted to ask questions but I'm not in the mood to answer them. I took a short nap then I headed over to my mom's house. I told her about the brake up and how
I came here to get back together with Bay. Before I told her about what happened with John, I made her promise not to get to mad. When I told her face turned red and she bursts out of the room. I chase after her but she storms away, straight for the Kennish house. I almost follow her but I can't go back to the Kennish house.

Melody's pov:

I can't believe John would hurt Emmett. He might have broken up with Bay but that is no reason to hurt him! I walk all the way to the Kennish's and bang on the door. Katherine answers and looks a little shocked but signs and says happily, " Oh hi Melody! It's nice to see you. How is the deaf program going?" "I need to see John, right now" I sign. John walks up behind Katherine and says, "do we have a problem?" When he sees me his eyes fills with guilt. "Look can we talk in the living room..?" He began but I cut him off, "I'm not here to chat, but you listen carefully, don't you touch Emmett again or I will report you, got it?" John nods his head and I turned around and left.