3. WE MEET AGAIN?

YASHSHAVI PVO

It's been almost a month since the accident incident.

Live was as usual boring.

There were many guys trying to woo me but I know not to fall for any.

As according to me' love will end you in pain'.

"So how was your day?" Swarna asked me.

"As usual BORING" I replied dryly.

"What's up with this mood of yours?" she asked me.

"Nothing, just some work stress" I said dismissively.

"Shivi you know I can easily tell when you are lying" she said giving me a pointed stare.

'I guess you are my best friend for a reason' I muttered under my breath before signing.

"So what is it?" she demanded.

"I met the guy I slapped at hospital" she gave me a confused look. "So?"

"He is the CEO of the damn company I am collaborating with and he demanded an apology from me" I said irritated at his annoying egoistic self.

"And you refuse it" she stated with a light chuckle. I nodded my head in agreement. Why on earth would I apologize when I wasn't at fault?

'Are you sure?' my conscious asked me.

'May be, just a bit but I am not gonna apologize' I retorted back.

"Now he is does all that could make my work difficult." I told her.

"Okay, so when did this all started? Coz as far as I know you, you won't stress over it in a day" she asked.

"It's been around 2 weeks and now he had assigned me gupta's project deal " I said

"Isn't that a big project?" she asked me.

"Yeah, It's the most prestigious project as well as most difficult nut to crack" I said.

"That old hag is anything but easy and his son, don't even talk about him" I said as I cringed at the thought of dealing with him.

"He is challenging you Shivi "she said .

"Challenge accepted MR Mehra, you don't know who you have messed with" I said smirking.

She smiled at me proudly.

"I will show him this princess is not to be messed around" I said determined to accept every challenge thrown my way.

Next morning I was working on the Gupta project when he called me in his cabin. Well that was a routine and I am sure as hell that people has started cooking up stories.

"So what do you say project or an apology?" he asked me mockingly.

"I accept the gupta project but I have a condition" I said looking him in eyes.

"Okay what is it?" he asked me.

"If I completed this project efficiently, you won't ask for an apology which you don't deserve" I said challenging him.

"What if you can't?" he asked me.

"I will apologize to you in front of everyone" I said .

"Fine by me but you must complete it on my terms" he said smirking.

"Challenge accepted MR Mehra" I said giving him a flat stare.

"I never lose a challenge to anyone" he said arrogantly.

"There is always a first for everything" I said mocking him.

"We will see that" he said and I excused myself.

***

It has been about 2 months since I accepted this project.

Me and my team are working their ass off to meet his unreasonable demands.

Now, that I think of this challenge it was a win -win situation for him. Either way he gets his apology or profit.

uhh.... that jerk.

" Good job guys , let's call it a day" I said as it was half past nine at night.

"See you guys tomorrow" I said bidding good bye from my team.

Next morning was the final presentation of the project and it was all of our hard work.

"You sure are a tough woman" he said after the successful presentation.

"Now don't tell me you had fallen for me" I said sarcastically. He laughed at that.

You see our conversations has turned sarcastic and always mocking each other.

"If I had fallen for you I sure as hell won't be confessing in a place like this."

"But this isn't the case here" He said amused.

"You saved me a trouble" I said.

In past 2 months we fought almost every time we see each other like tom and Jerry.

And people around us has grown prone to it.

We were in the middle of our argument when MR GUPTA came to invite us for project success party.

"MR Mehra ,Miss Singh I would like to personally invite you two for the project success party at My Palace in Mehwar . Your presence is a must miss Singh." he said happily.

"Ofcouse we will be their " he said before I could say anything.