16. MY ENGAGEMENT

HELLO LOVELY READERS

WE ARE ALMOST AT THE END 

A FEW MORE CHAPTERS TO GO...

HOPE YOU LIKE THIS JOURNEY OF OUR PRINCESS

LOVE

MJ

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

YASHSHAVI POV

Its been almost a month I agreed to marry that idiot and he is been nagging me ever since.

Alot has happen ever since Nakul bhai's wedding .

I barely speak to my parents . I was kind of giving them a cold shoulder for all their blackmailing.

But most of all I was hurt to see this hurt expression  in certain someone's eyes which I don't know why .And I refuse to admit it out loud .

Yeah, you guessed it right , I ran away to hide it . 

'Do I care?But Why?' I asked myself but refused to answer it  as it was something  I wasn't ready to accept.

I was lost deep in my thoughts about certain someone .And that certain someone was definitely not my so called fiance virendra singh raw .

If you are wondering who this certain someone is , It is non other than Mr. Jerk aka Neel Mehra.

I was brought back by someone calling me I looked it to be my two beat friends and SIS .

"Looks like someone is lost in certain someone's thoughts" she said teasing me.

I rolled my eyes at her "I was just thinking something " I said glaring at her.

Ishan bhai is all set to be wedded to the love of his life Apoorva .

So Neel will be here as he is soon going to be family as well.

"Shivi , you happy about this whole marriage thing ,right?" Angel asked me softly squeezing my hand . I gave her a small smile.

"I am fine" I said.

"You know we are always with you" Swaru said taking me for a bear hug and  Angel joined in.

"I think my brothers are surely going to be jealous of me " I said jokingly . they just chuckled at that.

"Okay , lets go .Its almost time for engagement" Swaru said breaking the hug .

We headed down to the garden where the engagement ceremony has been held.

As I walked towards the small stage I meet eyes with him who had some unknown emotion in his eyes that I couldn't explain.

I reached the stage and Virendra offered his hand to me but I was lost in his eyes trying to figure out his emotions that I didn't acknowledged him.

"Where are you so lost when I am right in front of you?" he asked with a hint of anger in his voice.

I just ignore him and went towards my parents.

"Dare you ignore me again , you will face the consequences" he hissed at me . to which I just rolled my eyes at him .

"I am not afraid of you or your empty threats" I spat the words at him .

"you don't know what I am capable of" he said smirking devilishly.

"you don't look like an action type person more like a threatens with words type" I said smugly to which he gave me a  YOU-ARE-GOING-TO-REGRET-IT looks.