4. MISS ATTITUDE

HEY GUYS

HOPE YOU LIKED THIS STORY SO FAR

THANKS FOR YOUR TIME

LOVE

MJ

--------------------------------------------

NEEL 'S POV

She looked at me with a murderous glint in her eyes as I accepted Mr. Gupta's invitation on her behalf.

For a second I thought she do punch me.

Aside from her anger issues I appreciate her hardworking stubborn self though sometimes her stubbornness cost me to sacrifice my egoistic nature.

'Most of the time' my subconscious butted in. I rolled my eyes at him.

I still remember the first time we met or should I say second?

Anyways my life was boring until she showed up . now every day is a mystery as I never knew when she do counter attack me, so I always have to be on guards.

FLASHBACK

Today was a very normal day until this afternoon.

The girl I had been searching for to get even showed up.

We had a meeting with an expert analyst to supervise the project we had taken up recently.

There was a knock at my office door as usual I said a come in to let whoever was there on the other side.

She walked in confidently. She greeted Miss Shikha as she was the one who recommended her for the job.

"I am sorry to keep you guys waiting, something urgent came up" she said explaining herself.

"Okay that's fine, let me introduce this is Mr. Neel Mehra, the CEO of our company" Miss Shikha said turning to introduce me.

"Hello Mr. Mehra, this is Yashshivi Singh, a data analyst" she introduced herself. She extends a hand for a handshake.

Seems like she don't remember me.

I gave her a curious glare before shaking her hand.

"Hello" I replied dryly.

"So let's see what you have got Miss ...?" I said intentionally.

"Singh" she said a bit rudely.

"Start your presentation" I ordered.

"Sure" she gave me a curt node before heading to the projector.

"Okay gentleman, firstly I would like to introduce the research I had done on your recent projects, which I may add could have been more profitable if you had tried a bit harder" her last comment made me curious.

'Confidence or over- confidence, let's see. It's always fun toying with the new baby.

"And how so? Please elaborate" I asked as I gave her a challenging look.

"What's done is done. Let talk about your upcoming project 'Gupta project', if I am not wrong, you have almost finalized the deal at around 15 billion, right?" she asked me smirking.

"Yes" I agreed we have almost finalized the deal.

"Had you ever noticed why was it so easy to negotiate with him, when he is usually at non negotiable terms on any project he takes up?" she asked me.

"No idea right, because the price you offered was way too high then the actual costing and even at this price he makes an ample amount of profit like almost 2 billion" she explained and I glared at me financial manager.

"Impressive but how are you sure that what you have said is accurate?" I asked her.

"I have already mailed you the budget and estimate, you can go through it and conclude if my analysis is accurate or not" she said concluding her presentation.

"I will take my leave, I am sure you have a lot to discuss with YOUR staff" she said stressing the word your to give a dramatic exit.

"Oh by the way, nice meeting you AGAIN" she said pausing to look or rather smirk at me.

Now this one was actually dramatic as everyone looked at us with curious eyes.

I hold back a frustrated growl as I don't want my staff to know about our oh so eventful first encounter.

"Nice to see you too, AGAIN" I said stressing the word again to let her know that I will get back at her.

FLASHBACK ENDED

We had many such encounters, where we were at each other's back.

This 'Tom and Jerry' relationship of ours has eventually become a habit of mine.

I didn't even remember when was the last time I acted as childish as to even make a mental score board where almost all the time she was leading.

I would never admit but she has awakened the child that I have buried deep down.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SO WHAT DO YOU THINK ?

WILL SHE CREATE A SPACE IN HIS HEART OR IT'S JUST A ATTRACTION?

WILL HE BE ABLE TO UNDERSTAND HER ?

STAY TUNED TO KNOW MORE.

PLEASE VOTE SHARE AND COMMENT

LOVE

MJ