12. BACK HOME

HELLO LOVELY READERS

HOPE YOU ALL ARE ENJOYING THIS STORY

DO LET ME KNOW IN COMMENTS SECTION

LOVE

MJ

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

YASHSHAVI POV

I am coming back to this palace after 2 years .

2 years of me running way from here from everyone.

I was nervous to know my father's reaction.I never thought that I do be back anytime soon.

I was so lost in my own thoughts that I didn't look where my steps are going and I accidentally twisted my ankle.

"Ouch ... " I whimpered in pain . Neel caught me before I fall as he was the nearest person to me.

I looked up to see a smirking swaru and a two concern looking brothers of mine.they rushed to me  to help me up .my brother were about to pick me but swaru interrupted

"I am tired Nakul and we still have to meet your parents lets go hurry up.I am sure Mr Mehra can help her up,right Mr mehra?" she said looking overly dramatic . 'ahh this drama queen' I thought

I looked at Ishan bhai pouting giving my best puppy eye to save me from this trouble.

"I can help her up . I don't want a stranger carrying my sister" Ishan bhai said glaring Neel .

By look on his face I can tell he hates his guts.

He picked me up and walked in where my parents were waiting along with my cousins and uncles and aunts.

I looked at me father as soon as we reached in the main hall.I know he was upset with me but I was still his little princess.

Bhai sat me down on the couch and stood beside me.

"kyu... ke kasar thi mare pyar me jha apne ya kadam uthaya?( why... what was lacking in my love that you took this step? )he asked me looking vulnerable and defeated.

"baba sa ...me... who... maaf kr de mare ko ( Father... I...that ... please forgive me.  ) I said as I couldn't find words to apologize .

"mafi apni maa sa mage,thare ya phasle se sabse jyada unhe taklif hui se( apologize to your mother, she suffered the most by this decision of your's.  )he said as he moved aside.

Now I was feeling guilty in all thisI never thought of my mother, How she is?

"maa sa" I said as she came and hugged me.

 " tane khabar bhi se, thari kitni yaad aave se manne (did you even know, how much I missed you ?)" she said breaking the hug.

"I missed you too maa sa"I said .

"Inhe bhitar le jaye kuwar( take her in prince ) " he asked bhai.

after settling and resting and of-course  getting my strained ankle treated I was cit-chatting with my mother when a knock interrupted us."come in" I allowed the person in.

To my surprise it was Neel I thought he left after I left their.

"Uhh... hi" I said a little hesitant.

"Hi ,how is ... your ..uhh .. ankel?" he asked me.

"thanks for asking but, Its fine now ." I said .

"I have some work see you at dinner " maa excused herself giving me a teasing smile.

I rolled my eyes at her. after a brief second of silence he cleared his throat.

"So you are princess of mehwar?" he asked me to start off the conversation.

I just noded my head "yes,I guess I am" I replied .

"uhh... will you continue the job ?" he asked rubbing his neck nervously.

"I am assuming I won't be able to but if I am allowed I will definitely do so "I said.

"Oh .. okay then,I was leaving so I just came here to say goodbye" he said and was leaving .

"NO, wait " I almost shouted. he looked at me confused.

"UHH... how is angel?" I asked him.

"Angel??? ... ahh Aporva  , she is fine" he said.

"Did she knows about ...?" I asked him nervously as the fear of  losing a friend slowly  creep my heart.

"she don't know yet but I will tell her" he said .

"NO.no.no you can't tell her she will hate me ." I started babbling as fear got the beat of me(not the sarcasm) 

"Hey , hey princess ,listen okay?" he said  cupping my cheeks making me look at him

"she will never hate you . she loves you now take deep breath . breath in ,breath out now relax" I did what he asked me to it calm me down 

"Thanks,but can I tell her my self"I asked 

"yes you can" he said

"where is she and did you informed her about our leave?" I asked him as I totally forget about her.

 "She is at hotel " he said.

"Okay I will call her here and tell her everything" I said and he nodded in agreement

After that he left .

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

SO HOW WAS IT?

PLZ VOTE SHARE AND COMMENT

LOVE

MJ