1. THE SLAP

HEY GUYS..
HELLO
HOPE YOU WILL LIKE THIS STORY
SUGGESTIONS ARE ALWAYS WELCOME
PLEASE DO VOTE COMMENT AND SHARE
LOVE YOU
MJ
-------------------------------------------------------------

I was currently on my way to drop Swarna to her café before heading to my office when we saw a car crashed with a bus.

The driver was badly injured and people were just watching the drama without calling for help.

"CALL THE AMBULANCE I THINK HER CONDITION IS QUITE CRITICAL " I told my best friend Swarna.
"I called the ambulance it will be here in no time" Swarna said.
" Okay now help me, I think she had a broken rib" I said as I examine the girl.
After few minutes we heard the ambulance people had gathered around but no one came for help.
" This is not a circus that you people are gathered around to watch the show, now move and make way for ambulance" I said or more like shouted to people.
To say I was angry would be an understatement. I was mad. How can people just stand and watch without helping when it's a matter of someone's life.

'Life is cruel, so are the people' my subconscious butted in.

I just shushed it.
People slowly started to disperse and ambulance took the girl to the hospital
I asked Swarna to go with them and I will follow them with our car after collecting her bag and I.D. from her car.
Reaching the hospital, I completed the formalities.
The hospital staff called her family members.
After I was done with the formalities I went towards the operation room to check on her she was still in there.
They asked for O negative blood as she lost a lot of blood.
" Take mine, I also have O- blood group" I said.
As I return after donating the blood, there was a man shouting at the hospital staff and making a fuss.

"Sir, please calm down, we are doing our best" the nurse said trying to calm the man down.

"CALM DOWN? How can I be calm when my little sister in fighting for her life" he boomed.

"I don't want you to try your best I want the best doctors to treat her, I want my sister back just the way she was, and where is the director? I want him here NOW?" he was babbling and showing off his status.

'Why can't some people let other's do their job peacefully ' I thought?
I went there and said "excuse me sir." I tried to get his attention.
But he continues to shout at them and I again tried key words TRIED.
But he won't bug so I did what I thought was right to get his attention which is I slapped him hard square on his face to shut him up ( I know there were other ways too but this seems to be the easiest option available so never mind)which seems to shock him and he wasn't shouting anymore but glaring at me.
He was about to yell at me but I cut him off

"NO DON'T, NOT EVEN A WORD "I ordered.

"How dare you slap?" he shouted.

The doctor and nurse looked quite terrified of Mr. big shot.

"SHHH.... Stop shouting, this is a hospital not your fucking office" I ordered.

"Who the hell do you think you are to order me around?" he asked me fuming.

"Your mom? Sounds crazy right? Now that I have your kind attention Mr. almighty, I would like to say a few words" I replied sarcastically ignoring his previous question.

He didn't reply but kept glaring at me. I took that as a sign of approval I continued.

"Listen here Mr., this is a hospital and these people here are trying to save a life and every single minute counts so better stop making trouble and let them do their job"

"I hope you got my point, right?" I asked him with a sickly sweet smile.

He just gave me a once over and walked away. I rolled my eyes at his behavior 'stupid jerk'.

This seems to knock some sense in him as he quietly sat on the hospital bench making a call to god knows who.
After that I felt a little just a tiny bit guilty at the end he was just a brother worried for his little sister but I didn't apologize.

He reminded me so much of my brothers but I brushed the thought away like always.

After knowing that the girl was safe we went back to our apartment which I share with Swarna.

It was a 2BHK apartment .It wasn't luxurious but small and cozy.
"That was a tiring day" I said as we enter our apartment which we had come to call our home.

"Yeah, but I think you should have apologized to him" she said suggestively.

"No, I don't think so besides where am I going to see him again?" I said.

"You never know any ways, now go fresh and up I will prepare something for us" she said.

I just nodded my head in approval as I was tired from all the events that happen today.

After having our dinner we chit chat about random stuffs before going to bed.

Next morning I woke up as usual and got ready for the office.

By the time I was done preparing breakfast for us swarna came all ready for her cafe.

We had our breakfast and headed for our office.

----------------

SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE

I HOPE YOU GUYS WILL LIKE IT

DO SHARE YOUR VIEWS WITH ME

PLZ LIKE, SHARE AND COMMENT

DO VOTE IT IF YOU LIKE IT

THANKS

LOVE..MJ