12- OUR CHEMESTRY

YASHSHAVI PVO

I was getting ready for the party I choose to wear a simple sea blue gown that showed my curves with a slit that starts from my mid thigh It was a off shoulder dress . I did my makeup and did my hairs in a classy low bun.

After getting ready I headed out to meet Neel and Aporva .

Aporva looked at me and whistled "whoa, you are going to kill many by that look of yours" she complemented.

"If my looks are killer than yours are a going to give a hard on to many out there" I said giving her a teasing smile.

"Oh .. Shut up "she said blushing.

"You are so cute" I said pulling her blushing cheeks.

"Ouch that hurt" she said pouting.

"OWWWW... my cutie pie" I cooed at her.

"Now come on, let's go before we ruin our hours worth of makeup here beside bhai must be waiting for us" she said and we headed to the ball room.

The party was on full swing everyone was interacting with each other.

I was relieved that my family wasn't invited so I was enjoying the party.

I was talking to some potential clients with Neel when my parents entered with my brothers as everyone's attention was now on them.

I muttered some curse words at her fate seems like I underestimated my bad luck. I was panicking at the sight of my family.

"Excuse me gentleman" I excused myself.

I spotted Aporva and was approaching her to let her know that I was leaving but when I noticed my brother's interest in her so I dropped the idea.

God Ishan bhai, why the hell are my brothers so into, my Best friends. I cursed my fate and of cause my lovely brothers. Note the sarcasm.

I was hiding and was trying to sneak out of the hall without being noticed when I bumped into a wall.

'Wait, there wasn't any wall here' I thought and looked up to see Neel holding me.

"What are you trying to do?" he asked me.

"Nothing" I replied. I was about to push him away when I saw my eldest brother; Nakul coming in our direction.

'Shit 'I muttered under my breath.

I pulled him towards me hiding myself behind him.

"Keep your hand on either side of me" I said.

"Huh? ... What did you just said? I mean what are you doing?" he asked me confused.

"Just do as I say" I replied looking over his shoulder.

"I know I am attractive but at least we can't be doing this here, you know It didn't bother me but you are a girl" he said smirking.

"JUST STAY STILL "I gritered out ignored his comment.

"bossy much huh, I like it" he asked cockily.

I rolled my eyes' If not for the situation I would have kicked you in balls' I thought.

"Help me get out of here" I said seductively. I knows I has an effect on him .

I felt his hard-on on my lower belly and heat creep up my cheeks.

"Sure" he replied huskily.

'You need a cold shower' I thought and a smirk appears on my lips.

As soon as we were in lobby he started kissing me.

"No, not here" I said pulling back.

In the lift He pulled me to him "you can't escape me ,now" he said placing feather kisses on my neck . I pulled away as I pinned him to the wall.

"I am leaving for Mumbai" I informed him. He frowned "why?" he asked.

"Something came up" I replied not leaving any room for discussion.

"I am coming with you" he said as he left for his room.

"Fine , you have 10 minutes" I replied.

I hurriedly packed my stuff .and left to check out.

I called Swaru to ask her to leave as well.

I was waiting for him to settle the bill while they put our luggage in cars.

Neel came as he completed all the formalities and took the driver seat.

I was about to get in passenger seat when my brother saw me.

'Now all hell will break loose' I thought.

As I quickly sat in the car and asked him to start the car.

"Sir, let go .Hurry up" I said.

"I prefer Neel over sir" he said and I rolled my eyes.

"NEEL LETS GO" I said looking behind me.