21. FINALLY MARRIED

HELLO LOVELY READERS
HOPE YOU ALL ARE ENJOYING THIS STORY
SO WE ARE AT THE VERY END OF THIS STORY
I KNOW IT WAS  A SHORT STORY
BUT WHAT CAN I DO
I LIKE MY STORY TO BE SHORT AND EVENTFUL
THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT
HOPE YOU WILL CONTINUE TO SUPPORT ME LIKE THIS
LOVE
MJ
--------------------------------------------------------------
YASHSHAVI POV

I reached the palace just in time.
I saw my brothers siding with me and fighting for me. Then I realized that it was a right decision.

I was listening  to their argument and was disgusted by Virendra, how could he say such things to the girl he was about to marry ,if I hadn't eloped.

  I was looking at the commotion when I saw Virendra pulling out a knife from his pocket.

That was my que to inter wend,I went straight up to him and punched him hard in the face.

"How dare you try to pull that stunt ?" I roared .

"Shivi"I was engulfed in a bear hug by my two brothers.

"You okay?" he asked me.

"I am more than fine to beat the shit out of him"I said grinning.

"YASHSHAVI SINGH WARDILA  HOW DARE YOU RAN AWAY FROM YOUR OWN WEDDING ?" Came my father's angry and threatening  voice.

I gulped audibly as I slowly turned to face my father.

"I never agreed to marry him in the first willingly so for me it was more like running away from home rather than my so called wedding" I replied calmly.

 "Why are you here if you don't want to marry him?" he asked me anger evident in his eyes.

"I am back to my family  where I belong and as for him , he was never qualified to even stand by my side" I said glaring at him .

"What Do you think  is this some kind of  joke or prank you are pulling here? THIS IS YOUR WEDDING SHIVI  AND YOU ARE GOING TO GET MARRIED TODAY." He shouted at me .

If it was some other day I was have shiver in fear but not today.

"I AM NOT MARRYING THAT ASSHOLE . YOU CAN'T FORCE ME MARRY HIM" I shouted in an equally angry tone at him.

"DO NOT TALK TO YOUR FATHER IN THAT TONE" my mother scolded me.

"I will talk to him in any tone that can make him understand 'he is or will never be the right person for me' " I said looking them in eyes.

"Why do you think so? tell me one single reason "He said confident that I couldn't find any .

As according to them, he was perfect.

"One reason, I have many 

1. He is a playboy.

2. He never loved me like he claimed . I am just a trophy he wanted to show the world.

3. He tried forcing himself on me in the party few days ago.

Is that reason enough or Do you need more?" I asked them.

"He tried WHAT?" my father asked me sending death glares in his direction.

" He tried forcing himself on me"I said calmly. ignoring his glare in my direction.

" And you never thought that it's important to tell us"He asked me giving an unbelievable expression.

"If I had told you , you would have said that its normal for soon-to-be-married couple to do so" I replied sarcastically.

Father turned to him and my brothers were seconds away from killing him.

father slapped him"I choose you because I thought you were good, but the man who can't respect woman don't have the right to marry her . Get out before I kill you" he said in a oddly calm voice.

This isn't good when my father is calm its the calm before the storm.

" You will regret  this. I will make you pay for this" he said and stormed out.

"I am sorry Shivi,because of my wrong choice you had to go through that" my father apologized to me.

"It's okay baba sa, If you knew him well you would never do that" I said.

"Umm... Baba sa, I .. wanted to tell you something" I said in a nervous tone.

"Yes, tell me" he said warmly smiling at me.

"I had chosen someone for me. we are love. " I said trying not to shutter.

" Who is he?" he demanded.

"Neel Mehra" I said and looked at him smiling  holding his hand.

" So, when did it started, If you would have told me I would have agreed "He said.

" You don't have any issue with us. " I asked him surprised.

"I liked him but was not sure if you two are compatible." he said and I was like someone pinch me.

"I would like to get you two married if you don't have any issue with it" he asked particularly to Neel.

" I don't have any issue, in fact I wanted to marry her as soon as possible " Neel declared.

"Okay, so you two are getting married today " father said.

"What?" I asked and glare the two men in front of me.

"What about my consent ? does it even matter to you?" I directed the question at Neel.

" You don't want to marry me?" he asked me .

"I do. but this won't work like this, even if you know my answer you need to asked me, for my consent" I  said sternly.

"Princess Yashshavi Singh Wardila, will you do the honor to marry me?" He proposed me kneeling on one knee.

"Yes, I will" I said confidently.

"I never thought my brother would to that" Apoorva gushed .

"Only two women can make me do that you and my sister" He said smiling chikily

" Okay, lets get you dressed in the bridal wear"Swaru said and took me to my room.

"I so happy for you" she hugged me tightly.

"me too" Anl joined in.

They got me ready and this time I was happy to see myself in this attire .

I had no droughts about marrying Neel.

I was walked to the mandap and the look took my breath away.

Neel was sitting their looking handsome as ever in traditional wear.

We completed the wedding rituals and the priest announced us husband and wife.

"You are finally mine Mrs Mehra"He whispered making me shiver.

"Don't be too proud Mr husband. You are trapped with me for a lifetime" I said 

" I don't mind being trapped with you anywhere you like"  He said.

"I never knew you were this cheesy" I said 

"Only for you baby" He replied cockily.

I laughed at his reply.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SO WE ARE AT THE VERY END.

HOW WAS THE STORY ?

DO LET ME KNOW IN COMMENTS.

PLZ VOTE COMMENT AND SHARE.

LOVE MJ