13. THE CHASE

HELLO LOVELY READERS

HOW ARE YOU ALL?

STAY HOME ,STAY SAFE..

THANKS FOR YOUR SUPPORT

LOVE 

MJ

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NEEL'S POV

I was waiting for Appo and Yashshavi in the hotel lobby.

After waiting for a few minutes I saw them coming laughing, talking and teasing each other.

I didn't compliment them but Yashshavi was looking breath taking.

If we didn't had that awful first encounter I would already have asked her out by now.

She was the only girl who dared to challenged me ,never give a damn about my status with her sassy comments and I don't give a shit about you attitude attracted me to her but my so-called male ego didn't allow me .

We entered the party together greeted the host and other guests.

We were discussing some potential opportunity to some clients when she excused herself.

She hurriedly left and was hiding from someone. She looked panicked.

After attending to the client I went to her she was so distracted that she didn't notice me and collided with me.

I looked at her amused but that soon turned into a shock as she pulled me to her.

The proximity between us was affecting me I was so lost in my own imagination (wild imagination).

"Put your hand on either side of me" She ordered looking over my shoulder. Feisty I like it.

"Huh? ... What did you just said? I mean what are you doing?"I asked her to be sure she wasn't drunk or something.

"Just do as I say" she ordered me. No she isn't drunk I didn't smell alcohol on her.

"I know I am attractive but at least we can't be doing this here, you know It didn't bother me but you are a girl" I said with a cocky grin plastered on my lips.

"Just stay still "she again ordered me.

" bossy much huh , I like it" I said huskily in her ears.

She rolled her eyes at me. OHHH ... she is driving me crazy.

"Let's get out of here" she said seductively.

And now my little friend down there needs her attention.

We left the party in hurry and I message appo that we are going back to room and she should greet our farewell on our behalf.

As soon as we were out of party I kissed her hard. She slightly pulled back.

I frowned at her don't tell me she was kidding me just like that.

"No, not here "she said looking at my frowning face.

We took the lift to our floor .I pulled her to me "you can't escape me, now" I told her.

I was placing butterfly kisses on her neck. She pulled away and pinned me to the wall as I bit her. "I am going back" she said out of blue.

"What??? Why???" I asked her.

"Something came up" she replied .

"Okay, I am coming back with you" I said .I don't know why but I don't want her to face anything alone. I want to be there for her.

"Okay, see you in 10 minutes then." She said as she headed to her room.

I called the room service to pack my stuff as I really needed a cold shower so I won't embarrass myself.

'Uhh... why she has to do that to me?' I thought.

After I checked us out and informing appo I took the driver seat and she took the passenger seat.

"Lets go sir, hurry up" she said as she settled herself.

"I prefer Neel" I told her.

She rolled her eyes before muttering something to herself.

"Neel shall we?" she asked with a sickly sweet smile.

"Okay" I said and took off from there.

"Drive faster" she said looking back.

"Say Please" I said teasing her.

"Can you please drive a faster SIR" she asked me.

"You are saying as if people are chasing us "I said jokingly but as I looked back to see few cars were actually chasing us.

"They are chasing us?" I asked her. She nodded her head in approval.

"But why?" I asked her baffled.

"Now that you know they are chasing us, speed up will you" she said ignoring my question.

I was about to ask her again but her phone rang and she picked it up.

After the call was over."Give me the wheels" she said.

"WHAT?"I asked her shocked.

"I said move back, I will be driving" she said and took over the driver seat.

She never fails to surprise me.

"Sit tight, Its going to be a rough one" she warned me.

She was driving like a crazy woman.

"Why are they chasing us?" I asked her.

"I don't have time to explain now" she said as she took a sharp turn.

"Why are they chasing us?" I asked again in a hope to get an answer.

"Shut-up and let me focus" she replied irritated.

"Who are these people?" I asked ignoring her rude comment.

"Look, I will tell you everything, but right now we need to escape them if not we are doomed" she said .

"FINE"I grumbled.

The car took a sharp turn and came to a screeching stop.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SO HOW WAS IT?

DO YOU THINK SHE WILL GET PUNISHED?

WILL HER FAMILY ACCEPT HER ?

PLZ VOTE SHARE AND COMMENT...

LOVE..

MJ