19. RUNNING AWAY AGAIN

HELLO LOVELY READERS
HOPE YOU ALL ENJOYED THE STORY

LOVE

MJ

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

YASHSHAVI POV

As soon as they were done getting me ready I asked them to leave me .

"Okay, I am not getting married to that idiot" I said to myself.

I looked an escape . and decided that I will be jump off the balcony  as it was just 2 floor above the ground and their was no one in the back yard.

After changing in some track pants and hoody pulling on my racing sneakers I jumped off the balcony and landed smoothly . I was ready to make a run for the garage to take my  car but I was  stilled by two  pair of amused eyes .

"What are you doing girl?" Swaru asked me.

"Umm... I was just stretching" I said nervously.

  "Ohh... I see . I thought you were sneaking out so just wanted to help but thats fine" She said making a sad face.

"come on .... lets go . she don't need our help .aunty must be looking for us" Angel said turning away.

"NO Wait , I was kind of escaping this marriage you know " I said looking at them.

"So you need our help  YES or NO?" they asked me.

"Yes I need it, so will you please help me now that we are done talking" I said.

"I knew it .. I knew it... I knew it ... you won't marry that jerk" Angel squealed in excitement.

"I had already arranged everything just need to distract your brothers " She said .

" You guys already planned everything as  if you knew I would escape"I asked them .amused 

they just nodded their head in agreement .

"Thank you, girls" I said geniunly thankful for their efforts.

" We have a surprise for you " Angel said with a hint of mischief in her eyes.  

Okay, that isn't something very good cause last time she looked at bhai like that he ended up in a mess drenched in water, so I don't get any good vibes from this surprise.

I just nodded my head unsure of the up coming result.

I did as I was told I got to the vehicle jumping off the palace walls.

I got in the car and without looking at the person in driving seat I asked him to start driving.

Let me tell you that was a grave mistake cause my driver was non other than Mr Neel Mehra.

"What the hell are you doing here?" I asked him.

"I am here to take whats mine" he said checking me out.

That me self conscious I shifted in my sit looking at him confused .

" If you are done checking me out then you can start driving" I said sarcastically hiding my nervousness .

"You look good "He said starting up the engine.

"You haven't answered me, Why are you here in the first place?" I asked him again.

" I am here to take what's mine " He repiled.

"And That thing is...?"I asked him with a  little hint of irritation in my voice.