5. NOT COMING

Hello lovely readers

HOPE YOU ARE LIKING THIS STORY

PLEASE DO SHARE COMMENT AND VOTE

LOVE

MJ

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

YASHSHAVI'S PVO

"Sir, may I have a word with you" I said with gritting teeth.

"Sure" he said. We headed towards an empty corridor.

"Who the hell do you think you to decide for me, huh? I am telling you that I will never ever go there? You get that" I hissed at him.

He looked at me confused, "What do you mean?"

" I am not going there that's what I mean " I told him in a duh tone.

"Why?"He asked me.

"I have my reasons beside; our deal was to complete this project efficiently on your terms and that I have accomplished ... so I am not to going to any shitty party where everything is fake"I growled at him.

"What's the big deal in going their? It's just a party; beside you won't be bored to death in my company" he said smirking as if I was making a fuss out of nothing.

"I am not coming no matter what and that's final" I said finality in my tone.

"The project isn't over yet beside being the project manager you have to attend it . have some professionalism" he argued back.

"I don't care, I will not go there" I said .

" Okay, give me a valid reason and I won't say a word" he said amusingly.

'The nerve of this jerk ' I thought. then again I can't tell him. Can I?

I tried thinking of anything that I could reason out, but none.

"I...I ..." I signed in disappointment. THIS IS SO FRUSTRATING. UHHH....

"I can't tell you but I really can't go there" I said hoping he would understand it.

"Look it's kind of complicated, okay. I can't tell you the reason it's personal" I said hoping he would just for once try to an understanding man.

But who am I kidding " Then that's final then, we are leaving for Mehwar the day after tomorrow if not give me a valid reason by tomorrow morning" he declared.

"Okay, but we will be heading back as soon as it's over" I said signing in defeat.

"Fine by me" he said.

***

After that dreadful conversation with him I stormed from their and went straight to home.

I was sitting quietly in living room thinking of possibility of being caught.

Thinking of all the joyous memories that associated with Mehwar which was once my home, my safe heaven.

My parents, my two over possessive yet protective brothers, everyone else .

When Swaru(Swarna) came back.

she looked at me worriedly "what are you thinking?" she asked me.

"Do you miss him?" I asked her looking for something anything that says she was happy without him.

"I do" she said pain evident in her eyes.

"If you could or have to go back, will you?"I asked her the question that is been nagging me ever since I left there.