11. WE ARE CAUGHT

HELLO EVERY ONE

SO HOW IS THE STORY?

THANKS FOR VOTING GUYS

LOVE

MJ

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

YASHSHAVI POV

My brother's men were chasing us like crazy.

I was driving like a mad woman taking sharp turns and high speed .

I pulled the sudden break when I saw my brother 's car suddenly appeared in front of my car.

that caused us to  a scratching stop.

"Why the hell does 'the crown prince Nakul Wardila' chasing us?" he asked us confused and panicked .

well you know my brothers have a reputation that scream fear and power.

"Wait... Wardila .... you are a wardila too..? " he said as  and then made a funny face as realisation stuck him.

"You are ..." he was cut off by my brother's booming echoed"PRINCESS YASHSHAVI SHIGH WARDILA" I looked at my brothers as he aproched our car.

"So, You are 'THE RUNAWAY PRINCESS'. " He asked me amused.

"Just shut up and do as I say" I hissed at him.

"App aa rahi hai mare sath(You are coming with me) " Nakul opened the door for me to get out of the car

"aur aap bhi Swarna Maheshwari(And you too Swarna Maheshwari)" he said eyeing swaru.

"nahi ,ya kathe na aa rahi. ya laut rahi se(No. She is not coming . she is going back)." I said as I pussed my brother back challenging him .

"Shivi , yaha  thara kaam ko ni(Shivi ,Its not of your say)"he hissed at me.

"bhai sa tane koi haq na hai wha pe( brother you don't have any right on her ) I said .

"Ya mangetar se mari aur pyar se mara ( she is my fiance and my love )he shouted at me .

"thara pyar ? matlab bhi jane  se ya ka?( your love? do you even know the meaning of it? )I asked him .

"ke galat se ya me ?( what's wrong in this? )he asked me.

"thara pyar ya se ya ki ajadi chin lega( your love will take her freedom from her )I shouted back.

"swarna tanne mari yaad na aayi( warna , you don't missed me? ) he asked her who was on the verge of crying.

"Na... Nakul  " she said as she started crying her heart out.

bhe engulfed her in a tight emberence .

"Please ... Please ek mauka de do ( give me a chance )" he pleaded her.

She just nodded her head as she pulled him impossibly close.

they were about to kiss when I shreaked" get a room guys . for god's sake I am your sister" I said dramatically covering my eyes .

Swarna chuckled and bhai growned at me" shivi , You will never change" he said shaking his head.

"Okay let go Baba sa is pissed at you" He said as he asked his men to get our car and we headed to his car.

"And I forgot , What are you doing with my sister Mr Neel Mehra " He asked him eyeing us .

Neel gulped visibly "And what the hell are you wearing ?" he asked as he looked at me .

I looked at myself .I was still in my party gown. Wow I did this thrilling adventure in a party gown and high heels , Bravo.I mentally patted my back for the achievement (note the sarcasm )

I was about to answer him as Swaru shreaked  at me"what's that mark on your neck?" she asked me smirking giving a innocent  look to my brother .

I gave her a 'you are so dead ' look which she reciprocated with ' serves you right bitch' look.

I touched my neck as I remembered what just happen a few hours ago " May be some bug bit me" I said giving Neel  a death glare.

"Here take this " Neel said as he put his jacket on my shoulder.

"Thanks " I said 

"bhai you go with swaru and I will come in another car with him"I  said

"And where is my baby?" I asked him referring to my car.

"Its here Baby girl " A voice came which I know belong to my beloved brother Ishan.

"Bhai " I sqealed and hugged him . "Hey , thats not fair I don't get a hug but he gets it" nakul bhai complained childishly . he looks cute

"Oooo... bhai come here " I said .

You know perks of being only daughter you get all you want and get all the attention and  my brother love my attention.

We all took the wheel and headed to my only heaven my  home.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SO HOW WAS IT?

I KNOW THIS ONE WAS QUITE EMOTIONAL BUT I LOVE THIS ONE

WHAT WILL HAPPEN B/W NEEL AND SHIVI ?

WILL THAY FALL FOR EACH OTHER?

WILL THEY PART AWAY?

TO KNOW STAY TUENED..

PLEASE VOTE SHARE AND COMMENT..

LOVE 

MJ