14. SURPRISE GIFT

HEY GUYS

SO THE SURPRISE IN HERE 

HOPE YOU WILL LIKE IT.

LOVE

MJ

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

YASHSHAVI POV

Today is the first function of Swaru and Nakul bhai's wedding i.e. kuldevi pooja(goddess prayer)

So as you know its going to be 'A BIG FAT INDIAN MAHWARI WEDDING' with lots and lots of traditions and beautiful dresses.

I love traditional dresses but I usually don't wear it for many reasons.

We got ready in traditional attires and headed to the temple to offer the prayers,

"You look too sexy in it that I am sure bhai will go crazy over you and may be possessive"I said teasing her with Apoorva.

"I will handle your brother but, how will you handle Neel" She asked as she gave me a teasing look.I looked at her confused.

"Am I missing something here?" Apoorva asked .

"Ohh... Alot. your brother..." I cut her off as realization hit me "Its nothing .there is nothing between us" I said more like shouted.

"We will see that" she said smirking .I gave her a death glare to which she just grinned wider.

After we were done with prayer and all the other rituals to be preformed .We were busy in taking photos my brothers were busy in their love interests while I was struggling .I cursed my brothers  for not caring enough for me.

you guessed it right Ishan bhai is still pursuing Apoorva and seems that she is still reluctant  .

I was called by my mother so I went there "ji maa sa( yes mother )" I asked.

"I want you to meet someone. This is Prince Virendra Singh Raw from Suryagarh"

I looked at her with questioning eyes but greeted him anyways

"Hello " I gave him a tight smile as he grinned at me.

"I want you to give him a tour of this place" she said and I was feeling like killing him.

"I am not a tourist guide to give him a tour" I said rather rudely than I intended it to be.

"You won't talk to me in that tone young lady" my mother hissed at me. 

My mother is a kind and calm lady but can be scary when pissed off.

"Sorry maa sa"I said "Please come this way" I asked him to get this over with.

I was busy in touring him and avoiding any personal interaction I kept it short.

"You know the reason for me being here,right?" He asked me hopefully.

"No,I don't know and neither am I  interested in it" I said giving him a flat stare.

 "You will be once you know it" he said smirking. I had a sudden urge to punch him .

"What is it?" I asked irritated. 

"To marry you" he said and I laughed "nice joke" I said holding my stomach.

He looked at me confused ."You aren't joking" I asked 

" No ,I am not" he  said giving me a flat stare."So what do you think about it?" I asked him hoping him to reject me.