11 - IT'S COMPLICATED

NAKUL'S POV

I was currently heading to the airport for heading to US for a business meeting and dinner.

I am as usual lost in my own world; a habit of mine if I am not working I will think about her, so to avoid this I would drown myself in my work.

Sometimes I think it was good that she left me; now I don't have a weakness that could be advantageous to my enemies. She is my only weakness.

"Miss Rai have you prepared all the necessary document?" I asked my assistant.

"Yes sir, I have checked all the documents required and I have already confirmed the hotel booking and your suit" she replied casually.

"Okay" I replied dismissively.

"Well it's my first time in US, do know any fun place around there?" she asked me excitedly.

"We are going there for business, not for fun" I replied dryly.

"OH come on I am not that bad of a company" she said with an annoying grin.

"I am not interested in being your company, MISS RAI" I replied with a tight smile.

"I know I know your 'I already have a woman' and all that shit of yours but would it hurt if you loosen up a bit and have some fun" she mumbled to herself but I heard her.

"Miss Rai I advice you to mind your language or else I don't mind reliving you of your duty" I replied curtly with a dismissive node.

She was good at her job. She was excellent except for her loose mouth and sometimes flirtious nature.

Her working efficiency was the only thing that had me refraining from firing her.

She had a big mouth.

Usually I was never this patient with anyone but today was like I had this peace that I could control my anger.

We reached the airport and so does this unusual calmness within me.

This calmness brought me an anxious feeling that something is going to happen; not just something but something big.

I was checking my surrounding for any threat; if you thing why would someone want to hurt me. Success brings the threat even life threats.

I had been attacked several times but luckily I escaped them.

I was looking for any potential threat that's when time froze for me as I saw the face I had been dying to see for seven years now. For a moment I thought it was my imagination; like always she would disappear if I approach her.

But then I heard her sweet voice; this can't be my delusion for sure.

She was taking to someone on call smiling brightly.

She was as radiant as ever with that killer smile of hers.

I was about to call her but before that she disappeared in the crowd of people.

I lost her again but I was more than determined to find her and never let go.

She can do whatever she wants as long as she stays by my side I will get the world to her feet. She just need to say the word and it do be hers.

I asked all my men to search for her and get me her details by today evening.

"CANCEL THE MEETING" I ordered her before I hurried to the exit without wasting a moment.

She was finally here and there is no way in hell that she is going back to her hiding.

I had learned my lesson. I know I could never survive her distance any longer.