4

NOT PROOFREAD!!
vote and comment 🖤

     Sevvyn Major Reid (16)"if i fw you i fw you heavy , is we locked in with this shit ? your ride or die bitch, i'm always ready "   October 29th     Bronx , NY

"if i fw you i fw you heavy , is we locked in with this shit ? your ride or die bitch, i'm always ready "
October 29th
Bronx , NY

...

"YOOOOO" i heard delanii yell from the bottom of my bed it was wednesday afternoon ian go to school today bc i was tired and over slept .

"Sevvyn Major Reid" she said angrily .

"huh" i replied tired and confused . No way this bitch opened my curtains to let the sun in . Like hoe i got black out curtains for a reason .

"huh , bitch why the fuck you wasn't at school " she said pullin the covers off of me .

"i was tired and over slept " i said finally fully opening my eyes . Ian even get to brush my teeth yet . Like sigh

"stop staying up ALL DAMN NIGHT . Like what if i had got jumped ? hm ? " she questioned

"you wouldn't have gotten jumped first bc Nally not jackin that her happy go lucky ass be ready to fight . and second T9 and Velly both said before and i quote    bitches can't jump ya i'll put a wig on and become Velqueena real quick "  i said laughing a little .

"yeoooo i forgot when they said that dumb shit . " she laughed

"yea so not to much on me hoe , not to fuckin much " i said doing the voice from the tiktok . i love tiktok so much tiktok fuck with me to my views be gettin up there's sometimes .Like if you can't speak tiktok we can't be friends .

"here ya ass go "she laughed bc all i did was mimic tiktoks to her .

"shut up bitch " i said gettin up and walked inna bathroom to brush my teeth . My bathroom was connected to my room bc this used to be my moms rooms . Its the master bedroom in our apartment/ house thingy i don't fuckin know .

"well get dressed bc we goin to byph with Velly and em " she said

"bruh who said i wanted to do that "

"ian ask you if you wanted to i said get the fuck dressed "

"ion like how you speaking to me rn " i rolled my eyes playfully .

"idc because i'm angry with you " she rolled her eyes playfully as well .

"get me out something to wear please " i asked her