34

Sevvyn Major Reid (16)"if i fw you i fw you heavy , is we locked in with this shit ? your ride or die bitch, i'm always ready "  February 20th   Palm Beach , Aruba Not proof read I'm lazy asf

"if i fw you i fw you heavy , is we locked in with this shit ? your ride or die bitch, i'm always ready "
February 20th
Palm Beach , Aruba
Not proof read I'm lazy asf

"Oh shit , it's really so beautiful here " Lani exclaimed as we walked through the walkway with air bnbs lined up .

I liked how the "resort" was filled with bnbs instead of hotel rooms it was really different . There was a "main lobby " in the front of the resort that had a diner that served all course meals breakfast , lunch and dinner for if you couldn't cook .

There were lights and beautiful flowers spread all along the walk way , the resort was like a big community.

"Yea this shit fiya " velly said walking with his suitcase .

"I think this is it right here " I said as we came face to face with a beautiful house .

I used the key to open the door and upon entrance it smelled like pineapples and the ocean .

We all made our way into the house astound at how beautiful it was inside . There was 2 couches both all white with yellow and baby blue throw pillows that said "welcome" and "get your vacation on " .

When you turned to your left was a kitchen with a big island in the middle . On top of the island was a fruit basket filled with pineapples and candied fruits .

I guess that's why they asked my favorite fruit on the website ...

"PINEAPPLESSSSS" Velly yelled dropping all his shit and goin to eat one of the fruit pops .

"Don't eat them all they MINES RELAX JAHVEL " I yelled as he grabbed 1 regular and 1 candied pineapple pop .

"Damn shit really pressure " Moni said from beside me .

I walked further into the air bnb lookin for our rooms and bathrooms .

As I walked down the hall a large group of stairs clouded my view and I realized that must lead to our rooms .

Walking up the stairs I dragged my suitcase and bag until someone came and took the heavy suitcase from me .

" Thankyou " I turned to see moni lookin down at me .

"Mhm , where the room ? "

"Pick which one you want I don't even care they all beautiful. "