7

Sevvyn Major Reid (16)
"if i fw you i fw you heavy , is we locked in with this shit ? your ride or die bitch, i'm always ready "

November 7th Bronx , NY

"YOU ATE HER WHATTTTTT ?" Velly loud ass yelled from across the living room .

"Bro nigga her pussy fuck is wrong with you " T9 said grabbing his Pepsi out the bag of snacks we had .

Nally laughed . They was talking about how Nally let T9 eat her shit after both popping a viagra and trynna see who'd fold first .

It was tay.

"Can ya shut the fuck up . Ya know jah'vel a drama queen . " she laughed .

"YA NIGGAS IS NAS-SHUT THE FUCK UP JAHVEL WHITE" Lanii cut velly off smacking the shit outta his head .

Me personally ...

"Me personally " me and dula said at the same time. The fuck ...

"Wanna be like me so bad " I mumbled

"You wanna be like me . Lil girl " he rolled his eyes. Mmmm dula warming up to me ? Ok let's see where we goin with this .

"You always lil girling me you not even a year older then me . " I narrowed me eyes at him.

"Whatever bruh"

Exactly long lengthy bitch.

The long skinny niggas always got the best d-

Shut the fuck up bitch . You too loud .

Not to much sevvyn

My inner self be making me mad like whats up wimme ?

We was all chillin at Velly and em shit . I got dragged here against my will after school.

I'm so dead ass velly put his bookbag over my head and threw me in the car.

I tried to jump out on the highway , but him and lanii got me Wendy's so I didn't end it all .

"Wait ... jahvel white ?" Nally asked .

"Isn't dula last name white too ?" She questioned again.

"Yea we cousins bird brain . " velly answered.

"First buff my dick , second Ian even know that " she laughed .

"Me either " I admitted .

"Our moms is sisters . " velly added .

"Whatttt.... ya do kinda look alike. I just thought it was because niggas be gay and like befriending people who are similar to their looks ." She said leaning into t9 .

He pushed her head a lil bit and she laughed before smacking him and laying back on him .

"Listen here Z'nallia , with ya weird ass ugly ass name " velly started making all us laugh .

"Im tired of you and ya mouth and if you wasn't T9 girl and gang I'd been dragged you by ya long ass bird lashes out of my mother fuckin house hoe "

We all bussed out laughing again .