22

sevvyn Major Reid (16)"if i fw you i fw you heavy , is we locked in with this shit ? your ride or die bitch, i'm always ready "   December 24th     Bronx , NY

"if i fw you i fw you heavy , is we locked in with this shit ? your ride or die bitch, i'm always ready "
December 24th
Bronx , NY

"brooooo no stop " i rolled my eyes as Khalil tried to fix the christmas tree him and Legend almost knocked over .

They was playing and leg pushed khalil makin him fall into the tree .

I grabbed the ornament from him , puttin it in a different spot because he put it next to one with the same fuckin pattern , like you fuckin bot.

I smiled as i bent down and fixed the tree skirt , and presents that were under the tree . I had put some of my presents under the tree a few days ago .

I seen that Jay had a few gifts he put under there too .

I stepped back lookin at the White christmas tree with red , white and tiny bits of golf innit . In all honesty it was a modern take on christmas trees , but i didn't care what kind we had as long as we had one .

We decorated it exactly how my mom would've wanted it . Well me and Leg .

Jay and Khalil just played the game in the living room and ate cookies .

I was glad everyone was atleast happy at the moment . It's makes me smile seeing my brothers laughing and playing .

I just missed my parents so much it was kinda hard when i put the tree up .

I missed my emotionally distant mom . It's like no matter how much we got into it , or how much i used to swear i didn't need her , she somehow made up for it .

I missed my goofball of a father . He was so funny and outgoing . I look at legend and see him all the way .

They both were so funny and goofy but when they were mad it was like you couldn't recognize them .

I grabbed my phone lookin at the time . It was 5:03 .

I went to the kitchen and checked on the ingredients i had in the kitchen and stuff for tomorrow. With out mom it wouldn't be a huge dinner but id be something that would remind us of her .

Checking on the rest of the cookies i had in the oven i knocked my foot on the cabinet .

"FUCK"

"you good sevvli ? " i heard legend laughing .

"my toeeeeee" i whined holding it .

They all started laughing .

"KILL YA SELVES " i say laughing a lil . After my toe stopped hurting , shit hurt like a bitch , i walked into the living room sitting on the couch next to Khalil .

I layed my head on his shoulder and he looked down at me making a weird face .

I laughed . "you're a goofy "