21

Sevvyn Major Reid (16)"if i fw you i fw you heavy , is we locked in with this shit ? your ride or die bitch, i'm always ready "   December 23rd     Bronx , NY

"if i fw you i fw you heavy , is we locked in with this shit ? your ride or die bitch, i'm always ready "
   December 23rd
     Bronx , NY

"mmchtttt "

i was currently gettin the last couple of gifts for christmas off amazon prime my shit gon come in over night . don't ask me how , maybe it's a christmas special .

i ordered a few more things and put my phone down lookin at the time . It was 1:15 pm i'm surprised i'm up . I've been sleeping in , all day not waking up till like 4 or 5 .

My brothers are still worried about me . I don't blame them . Its not like they shouldn't be . I don't wanna tell them though , they'll go crazy for the fact that he simply showed his face back on our block . For the fact that he even put his hand on my shoulder . The fuckin fact that he told me we needed a "family reunion " . The fuckin sick bastard deserve to rot in hell .

The more i thought about it , the more bored i got . I tried to get my mind off of it .

I went on snap and seen a post on some girl story about a nigga and a bitch i guess . Look like she subbin ... Damn that's suckssss .

I sent it to my gc on snap .

a few minutes later Lanii called me .

i answered .

"Bitch " she said lookin into the camera .

"hiii " i smiled at her . Lanii always made me happy , no matter what i was going through . She was my soulmate and nobody could tell me different .

"awww i'm happy to see you smiling , but bitch why i think that post you sent us about you " she said makin my smile drop .

".. meeeee ? " i said surprised.

"why would it be about meeeee i don't even know shawty , ain even know i had her on snap " i said confused .

"yessss i was layin on velly when i opened it , and he said it was Some bitch Dula fucked or be fuckin " she said .

"ok , but why meeee like how do she even know i'm cool with dula ? " i said sitting up now gettin a lil upset .

"i guess she saw ya at my party together and when dula posted that pic of you and him with the money she just assumed it was you in the pic too " i could tell she was tight the bitch was tryin it for real .