6

Sevvyn Major Reid (16)
"if i fw you i fw you heavy , is we locked in with this shit ? your ride or die bitch, i'm always ready "

                                 November 1st Bronx , NY

"Im sure they are fine Lanii "  I calmed her . The boys been gone for a good hour now but we haven't got any text or calls telling us they straight.  

Lanii was worried about Velly , I never seen her worried about a nigga as much as she is about Velly . She on him real bad . 

"Yea they good , you know how they get " Nally cosigned with me . I could tell she was worried abt Tay though. 

I was worried abt all of them as well but I had to be the level headed one of us 3 . 

I had to make sure they was straight before I let my own thoughts eat away at me.  

"Yea ya right " she said gettin up from the couch . 

Legend had dropped us off and left telling us he'll be back when him and the guys are all together.  

It was about 4 right now , and I wasn't sober at all but I was trying my best to think clearly .

"Lets watch a movie until they get back  ." Nally offered.

 "Yeaaaa let's watch scary movie that shit hilarious " I laughed thinking about the stupid movie . 

I grabbed a few throw blankets as we gathered on the couch . I sat towards the end near the arm rest , Lanii in the middle , and Nally laid her head on Lanii . 

We ate candy and shit we got from the party and I popped popcorn . 

"What ya want to drink " I asked getting up to go to the kitchen . 

"Uhhh sprite " Nally said . 

 "Peach lipton Tea " Lanii answer right after her . 

"Ok" I said grabbing a sprite for myself . 

I went back onto the couch handing them their drinks and gettin back under my blanket. We had all taken off our costumes gettin in the shower like 15 minutes after we came home . 

We had planned on having a sleep over at my shit anyway so they had brought clothes . Even if they didn't they could always use mines . 

I checked my phone for any calls or texts but none appeared. I went off DND to see if maybe I didn't see them but I didn't.  

I hope they good . 

We had been about a hour into the movie,  me and lanii the only ones up .  We was chilling laughing as the car driving scene came on , Until we heard banging at the door . 

The banging woke Nally up . We wearily looked at each other.  I got up first going into my room grabbing the knock from under neath my mattress . 

"There's like 2 more in Jay room in his bottom drawer hurry " I whispered as the loud knocking continued . 

They came back in less then 10 seconds . 

I walked up to the door  " who is it ? " 

 "Yo open the door sevv" I heard Khalil voice .