26

January 2nd     Bronx , NY

   January 2nd
     Bronx , NY

•OMNISCIENT•

"Bruh" the brown skin girl said as she made her way upstairs .

The cold January air was flowing in through the metal doors as she closed them .

Taking off her shoes , she threw her bag on the couch .

"Yoooo sevvvyyyy ? " she heard her little brother Kah'lil call to her .

"Yea it's me lil " she said watching as he walked into the living room .

"Oh Aii " he went to turn on the Xbox system and sit on the dark grey couch .

"Mmcht why is my door open bruh" she yelled out to lil but he didn't answer .

Her room was pitch black , and had a lingering smell of weed which confused her because she didn't smoke innit all day .

she had been doin hair since 12 , it was currently 8pm .

The slim girl turned on her light , on dim , to see the boy who could only be damoni layin on her bed with his arm over his eyes and a hand is his pants .

"Moni ? " she asked , she knew it was him but she wanted to see if he was sleep or not .

"Hm " he said back but didn't move .

"When you get here ? " she asked the brown skinned boy .

"Like 20 minutes ago " he replied "turn dat light off bruh "

"Wait " she took off her coat and put her hair into a back ponytail . She was currently wearing a brown and blond straight buss down , with a middle part .

She also pealed her jeans and sweater off her body leaving her in the clothes she had under .

The girl walked over to her light switch , turning them off .

She looked to the side of her seeing Moni's moose on her vanity chair and his shoes neatly lined up by her door .

"I'm goin with the guys , Jay and leg in queens don't ask me why " Khalil slightly opened her door after knocking twice .

"Ok lil, text me so i know you ok , love you " she said to her little brother .

" love you my heart "