32

January 28th Bronx , Ny

January 28th
Bronx , Ny

•Omniscient•

"Broooooo" the brownskin girl whined as she threw her head back .

She had just dropped the spliff as she smoked alone .

She wondered which one of her niggas was out thottin at the moment .

"Ion even care for real as long as it not that boy "she said to herself .

by weird coincidence her phone rang . Makin her scrunch her face up because it was almost 2 in the morning .

The girl looked over to her phone to see Damoni FaceTiming her .

She let it rang for a while to decide if she wanted to be bothered .

Pickin up the phone she answered to see a high damoni on the other end .

"Yo" he said lookin down at his phone since it was on his lap bc he was rolling up .

"Wassup" she replied inhaling the smoke from the fat spliff she had rolled .

"What you doin " the boy asked . He had a feelin that made him call her .

"Chillin , what you on ? " she said lookin at him roll the spliff carefully .

"Nun , come chill wimme " he said wantin to feel her presence.

Her presence almost gave him a sense of comfortability and a calming , especially when they was just gettin high together . That was his favorite thing to do with her .

"Uhmmmmm" she said unsure . She still didn't like the weird feelings he gave her .

He made her want to be next to him all the time . He got her attached . The one thing she always made sure to never do with boys .

"Don't be on ya dayroom shit major just put ya coat and shit on , I'm coming when I finish rolling this " he looked down at her on his phone .

"Uh ok , ok " she said missin him actually .

The girl got up puttin on some leggings and her polo hoodie over her cropped tee she had on . She had took a everything shower earlier and didn't have to get in .

She threw her hair up into a messy bun before running a spoolie through her fresh lash set and then through her eyebrows she got done earlier .