11

|not proofread so just use your imagination hoe|

Sevvyn Major Reid |sevv|sevvy

16| November 30th , Bronx NY

"TELL ME WHAT YOU SEE IN ME " I yelled as I cleaned up the house .I was home alone and decided to blast music and deep clean.  It was Thursday afternoon and we had no school don't ask me why .

" GOTTA BE , SOMETHING DIFFERENT "

" YOU MUST BE MADE FOR ME , PATIENCE IS EVERYTHING " I screamed  I swept the living room floor .

jay'loni,  legend , and Khalil were out , I was bored when they left.  I hate them all but miss them .they been gone since earlier this morning .

"IN AND OUT , IN AND OUT , IN AND OUT ARGUINGGGG, TRIFLINGGGG, DIFFICULT , MAYBE MORE? I don't knowwww ."

I finished sweeping before fixing the pillows and straighting the little tables and pictures up . I had finished cleaning the kitchen and bathroom earlier .

I picked up the dirt putting it in the dust pan and throwing it out .

Going into leg room I fixed his bed and dresser a lil . then I went into lil room but I didn't have to do anything innit ,it was already spotless.  I walked across the hall to Jay's room went in and fixed his bed , and dresser . I wrapped up his gaming shit putting it near his system . I went into my room grabbing my vanilla blunt spray and went in each room again spraying it and closing the door.

Next I went into my room making my bed . As I was making my bed my phone had started ringing , stopping my music . My shit was on dnd so the person must've called twice , sigh I guess I'll answer .

Picking up the phone I seen Damoni name across my FaceTime.

"Hello" I answered .

" yoo "

"Yea, wh " I questioned. He looked like he was on the game.

"Nothin what you doin "

" I was cleaning until your dingy ass stopped my music "

"Dingy? Eat dick" he looked at the camera before going back to the game .

"Yes dingy and suck my dick ,im boutta hang up on you ." I squinted my eyes at the camera .

"You straight,  wtw tho I'm boutta come over there " he looked down at the camera .

"Who told you dat ?"

"Sevvyn"

"Alright damn aggy ass" I rolled my eyes .

He just laughed.  "I'll be there in like 10 minutes"