13

not proof read ! vote and comment 😤

     Sevvyn Major Reid (16)"if i fw you i fw you heavy , is we locked in with this shit ? your ride or die bitch, i'm always ready "   December 8th      Bronx , NY

"if i fw you i fw you heavy , is we locked in with this shit ? your ride or die bitch, i'm always ready "
December 8th
Bronx , NY

"no bro i'm telling you it look like she only got 2 teeth gang ! " velly said to Dula as we sat in class .

We had a sub and he just told us to do whatever all we had to do was not be loud and get him in trouble .
I fuck with subs like that . He my son now .

"shut the fuck up velly " dula chuckled a lil bit .

i wasn't feelin today , i wanted to just go home in my bed and not talk to anyone .

"sevv " dula called from beside me , i had my airpods in and my head on the desk , my hoodie over that .
superpower by beyoncé ft frank ocean played in my ears . i love the song it was so calm they did they thing on it for sure .

"sevv " moni came infront of me now lifting my hoodie to see my face .

"what's wrong" he said low , leaning his head down to me so only i can hear .

i looked on the side of him and seen velly wasn't there .

"where velly " i asked turning down my music so i could actually hear .

the teacher had the lights off and it was a rainy day so it wasn't super bright in here , i wanna go to sleep .

"he went to the bathroom , what's wrong witchu " he asked again .

"nun "

"lyin " he narrowed his eyes a lil .

"i'm just tired " i looked up at him . i could feel my high starting to wear off . it was only 3rd period and me dula and velly had a double but our teacher is pregnant so she almost never here for real .

"mhm " he pulled me off the desk making me lean on him and put his arm around me . Good thing this was a class with mad innominate ma fuckers . or else i'd be dealing with a lot of " say dat , fuck is that , rlly a thot " ass texts .

we was sitting in the back nobody was worried abt us they all was doin they own thing .

"you really not gon say what's wrong witchu ? " he looked down at me .

"im ok moni " i said playin with the drawstrings on his nike sweatsuit .

"what classes you got after lunch ?" he asked his arm hanging over my face as he went on his phone .