31

Damoni Kion White "Dula" (17)"i got a lil demon on timin for me if i pass her the pole know she ridin for me "January 10th Bronx , NY

Damoni Kion White
"Dula" (17)
"i got a lil demon on timin for me if i pass her the pole know she ridin for me "
January 10th
Bronx , NY

"MAAAAAAA" I yelled as I walked in the house . It smelled mad good in here , like shrimp and shit .

I turned around to see sevvyn standin nervously next to me . I laughed slightly to myself .

I took off my shoes , makin her do the same .

"IM IN THE KITCHEN BOY" my mom yelled to me .

"You ok ? " I said lookin at sevvyn she got bad nerves and ion want her anxiety kickin in and shit  even though she's already spoken to my mom before . She just a anxious person in general I learned .

"Yea " she said biting her pinky nail . I grabbed her hand leadin her into the kitchen wimme .

"Maaaa dukessss " I laughed walkin up to her and goin to look at the food .

"Backkkkk the fuck up nigga " she laughed Pushin my head .

"My sonnnnn" she hugged me . "Wasspoppinnn ma " I replied .

We let go of eachother before she turned her head to the side noticing sevvyn .

"Hi " sevvyn said lowly . I chucked to myself knowin she ain even have to worry abt nun , my mom Alr loved the fuck outta her .

"Hey baby ,omg you're literally the prettiest my love , why you so quiet ? You ok baby  ?" My mom said walkin up to her before grabbin her hands .

They were about the same height , I smiled before turning to steal a piece of shrimp . Ma dukes was makin a seafood boil these shits my favorite for real .

"Yea I'm ok " sevvyn answered.

"Can I hug you baby ? " my mom smiled at sevvyns  shyness .

Sevvyn just nodded her head before huggin my mom . They hugged for a lil while before I noticed my mom was whispering to her .

"Fuckkkk allat whispering for ? " I said eatin more shrimp , this shit issss fya .

"Boy shut the fuck up cursin in my house " my mom turned after lettin sevvyn go . I saw sevvyn nervous face turn into a smile .

"IS YOU EATIN MY FOOD NIGGA ? , get the fuck outta the kitchen go to ya fuckin room now " she yelled at me swatting my head .

I laughed as I ran over to sevvyn boutta hide behind her until she moved laughing .