23

don't be a dry reader hoe.
comment and vote ❤️

sevvyn Major Reid (16)"if i fw you i fw you heavy , is we locked in with this shit ? your ride or die bitch, i'm always ready "   December 25th     Bronx , NY

"if i fw you i fw you heavy , is we locked in with this shit ? your ride or die bitch, i'm always ready "
   December 25th
     Bronx , NY

I woke up to the smell of bacon and pancakes . I smiled knowing it was Christmas morning and i was everyone's favorite sibling sooooo more gifts for me .

I fixed my bonnet and slipped my christmas pajama pants on , ian sleep with them i rarely sleep with pants .

I walked into the bathroom washing my face and brushing my teeth , before i made my way into the living room where R&B music played .

One of my favorite christmas songs "This Christmas " by chris brown was playing .i Smiled as i saw my brothers all in christmas pajamas .

Awwww they so cute .

"Goodmorning , Merry christmas ." i said to JayJay and Leg .

"goodmorning my heart , merry christmas " jay smiled then went back on his phone .

"morningggg lil gang , merry BHRISTMASSSS" Leg yelled . This nigga a goofball .

I walked into the kitchen and seen Lil making pancakes , eggs , grits , turkey bacon , and warming up the shrimp i made for shrimp and grits in the morning .

"Hiiii my favorite lil brother , merry christmas " i smiled walking up to him .

He turned and rolled his eyes before smiling "i made you extra turkey bacon "

"see this why you my favorite and i love you " i took a piece .

It was 9 AM and we weren't really rushing to open gifts so we waited until the food was done .

i went back into the living room and seen the boys playin the game .

I sat on the couch before stretching .

"titi gia said merry christy from everyone , and GG said merry christmas as well , and they wish they could come see us " Jay said .

I smiled a lil bit but nothing to much because of they wanted to see us that bad , they'd make the effort . We haven't seen grandma since our parents died . it's been bout 3-4 years .

Plane tickets aren't that hard to come by .

"yea whatever " we heard Lil say from the kitchen . We all bussed out laughing .

"Come make plates " lil called . We all got up goin into the kitchen to make our plates so we can open gifts .

I got a plastic plate because fuck washin them dishes , i put 2 pancakes onnit like 7 strips of bacon and yes i'll be back for more , and shrimp and grits on a different plate . I didn't want them to touch .