I Love You

Warning 18+ content (Sexual themes and content ahead) Read at your own risk

     Elizabeth had described the cottage as a perfect home for the couple, only being a few hours' ride from Applegate and only a day's ride from Aubrey Hall. It was a beautiful estate, with a large brick exterior complemented by the stone pillars that supported it. It was three stories, with 4 large windows across either side. On the western side of their home sat the gardens and a small tower that had become entrapped with lone thick vines and covered with small flowers that were waiting to bloom. On the east were the stables, and in front of the home tucked along the entryway was a large lake with a small dock attached. It was immaculate, perfect in Benedict's eyes as they rode up to their forever home, Elizabeth watched as her husband's eyes brightened at the beautiful structure.

       "It's beautiful isn't it?" Elizabeth squeezed Benedict's hand, noticing how lost his eyes had become.

       "And it's ours?" Benedict raised a brow,

       "Well unless Elliot throws another hissy fit when the lease is signed" Elizabeth joked, scrunching her nose. Benedict took the opportunity to place a chaste kiss on her lips. Starting the blonde as her eyes flew open.

    "I've just kissed my wife" His lips curled as he leaned closer to her, "And I'm about to do it again" This time he dropped her hand, cupping both her cheeks and pulling her in for a more passionate kiss. This time he could really take her, and the thought of that filled his body with pure static, he tugged on her bottom lip earning a euphoric soft moan from the back of her throat to fill the confined space.

       "Excited aren't we?" Elizabeth smiled at the gesture, feeling her hands wrap around his neck and play with the curling strands of his brunette hair. The carriage came to a halt, knocking the couple out of their passion haze, she quickly fixed his hair, ignoring how swollen his lips had become, or how flustered her face looked. 

      "Oh, Lady Elizabeth!" Miss Loughty exclaimed from the steps, a proud smile painted her face as she watched the happy couple descend from the carriage "I have been waiting for this day since you were a wee babe" Elizabeth squeezed the aged woman's hands, admiring how excited she had become.

       "As have I" The blonde smiled, tucking a loose strand of her hair behind her ear.

       "It's good to see you again Lord Bridgerton" Miss Loughty dropped Elizabeth's hands, giving him a small bow.

       "The pleasure is all mine" He stepped forward, wrapping an arm around Elizabeth's side

   "Now I know you two must be famished so I've had a small meal prepared and then a tour-"

        "I think we'll be quite alright Miss Loughty" Elizabeth looked to Benedict who was chomping at the bit to continue where they had left off in the carriage.

        "I would much rather Lizzie show me around" Benedict squeezed Elizabeth's side,

        "Oh...Oh yes!" The couple watched as Miss Loughty and a few other servants' faces reddened "That is quite alright" She nervously sighed, looking to the ground to avoid further embarrassment "Ha-have a good night" She clasped her hands together.

        "See you tomorrow Miss Loughty" Elizabeth giggled, taking Benedict's hand and guiding him in,

        "Or not!" Benedict shouted, now sending a blush to Elizabeth's cheeks, "Hush you!"

    The couple filled the halls with contagious laughter as they rushed towards their next destination, the bedchamber. It was larger than that of any room they had used before with a large four-poster bed that was attached to the wall, its heavy maple headboard carved with ornate details. On the left side of the room sat a full desk, previously used by the Marquess but was now open to anyone's use. Next to it was a large bookshelf filled with some of her father's prized possessions. On the other side of the room sat a small sitting area with two chairs, a large love seat, and a coffee table that sat in front of the cobblestone fireplace.