2

"Oh my Wonyoungie! I nearly got a heart attack because of you." Soo Hee gasped, holding her chest. Oh I already got a nickname.

"I know. I know."

We are now in the University's Cafe. Yes, there is a cafe inside the University. A very shocking news for me because in my previous school, only cafeteria is in. Well, I'll be more surprise if I see Mall or something like that is being built here.

I thought that will be my end. It feels like I just saw and meet Satan. I'm so naive.. more on being imbecile. I really need to know at least one about how students study here.

I sipped at my iced americano and look outside, seeing nothing but students walking and talking around. The awra of this cafe brings peace at the moment.

"What would I do now?"

"I... I don't know also." She confessed, still looking surprised and dumbfounded, just like me. I sighed in annoyance, not knowing what to do.

__

"I can't stand his rudeness. A disrespectful specie."

When I met his eyes, a look of burning rage is what I saw. Is it really my end now?

"Lord forgive me with all my sins." I mumbled as I continue to stare with him.

Soo Hee whispered, "That's right Wonyong, pray to have some mercy." I know it is sarcasm but I nearly laugh. I find it a bit hilarious despite of having in this kind of situation. Luckily, I hold myself and sighed.

"Then get out of my way if you can't stand of my rudeness." He said straight into my soul. Cold wind blows into my skin, making me feel goosebumps.

I remain silence, not knowing what to say and do. But my stupid mouth have it's own brain and replied, "okay." I nearly killed myself.

Please soil eat me and put me on my own grave now.

I saw Soo Hee facepalm while his glare intensify. 'This is it Wonyong, meet the Satan.'

"Do you even know me? Stop being knowledgeable if you don't know anything about me bitch." His glare faded but he flashed his eye blinding smile that later on turn into smirk. 'The duality of this man.'

I shove my fear away and let my confidence self being out. I'll regret this later. "Huh? Do I know you? The hell I care about you though. How do you know I'm talking about you?"

"You're smart but I'm smarter. I know that you're talking about me—" I cut him off.

"Duh, I'm talking with my friend, Soo Hee. It's not about you. I'm talking about my rude neighbor whom I met yesterday. Sharing news with your friend is just normal right." And with that he glared at me even more, sending death threats straight to my soul.

Well, I have three ego. The friendly, shyly, and shamelessly well being. Now, my shameless self are out.

"Tss. Nice reason, but I don't buy it. So, better luck next time." He walked out and I immediately let out the breath I don't know I'm holding until now.

The tension began to lower and the class still silent. Miss Ji cleared her throat and told us to continue the introduction without opening 'that' topic.

"I.. Amen.." Soo Hee whispered as the introducing ourselves continued like nothing happens.

But that doesn't mean, I'll be free. Others keep glaring at me, I can feel it.

'What have you done Wonyoung?'
__

"Wait I need to pee! I have something to tell you later." Soo Hee began to stand up, "I'll be quick." I nodded and with that, she ran towards the comfort room of this cafe.

I sighed again. I've been nodding and sighing many times today that I began to lose count. Is it bad? Yes, it is.

While waiting for Soo Hee to return. Group of students began to walk towards the cafe. They are many meters away but I already notice who is walking at the front. None other than that Satan, Park Sunghoon.

Speak of the devil.

I nearly lost my consciousness knowing that they will be heading here anytime now. I began to count the time as they slowly walk towards the cafe I'm in.

3... 2

Why does Soo Hee so slow? Is she having the Mother Nature's number 2 call? Ugh don't tell me.

1..

The bell rang as someone walk in, bringing me back to reality. At the same time, Soo Hee sits in. I felt nothing but relief.

"My stomach hurt." She was blabbering something but my attention is on the group of people who just walk in. "Hey are you still there? Wonyoung? Hello?" Soo Hee wave her hand at my face and I turn my head to her.

"Huh?" I asked, unknowing what she'd said.

"Ugh nothing. Why are you not listening to me?"

"Sorry, I just... Nevermind." I secretly watch them going to their own table but Soo Hee catch me. She also glance towards the table and gasped.

"Shesh the devil is here, hide Wonyoung!" She's panicking now, holding my hand to get me hide somewhere. I also began to panic, not nothing exactly what to do.

Unfortunately, my iced americano spill at the top of the table. Making noice that caught everyone's attention. Which is a not so good move. People inside the cafe turn their heads towards us, including the devil.

"Please soil eat me now." I mumbled, eye locking again with him. Smirk flustered at his face, amused by my situation I think.

"What are you saying there Wonyoung?! Let's go before we get caught!"

"But we're already—"

"Faster!" She grab me by my hand and ran towards the exit. Gaining more attention outside the cafe. I didn't look back knowing that they're all staring at us.

Can we call it a day? I've been in many dangerous and inhumane situation in my first day. Have mercy.

"Wonyoung!"

"Ha?"

"Ha? Ha? I called you many times but still you're spacing out. Are you okay?" I inhale some air and smile, reassuring Soo Hee.

"Yes, I'm okay." Physically, yes. But mentally? No. Can someone put me on a mental hospital?

I look around and noticed that we are in the back of some building. Tall trees and old looking benches are scattered. "Where are we?"

"Huh? I don't know exactly but I think we are at the back of our building." I sighed and nodded. No one's here except us.

"What are we gonna do now? We still have classes after this break."

"We still have five minutes though, can we just go to our room now. I'm mentally tired after I met that devil."

"Oh speak of him, I have some to tell you. Things I know and rumors about him." Said Soo Hee.