22

Chapter 22

Seujin look so shocked with the sudden question. After a second, he started to scratch at the back of his neck, "a-ah, I.. I just want to be friend with Wonyoung. To you, too... if you want?"

"Friend only?" Soohee narrowed her eyes, "so sad, Wonyoung." She whispered to me.

"What?!" I whispered back.

"Opps! I just remembered you already have a boyfriend. My bad!" I just shook my head and let out a sigh.

"Ah, hello. I'm still here. What are you two whispering about?" Seujin grabbed our attention and we turn our both heads to him.

"It's.. nothing." I replied and smile after.

"Poor boy. Sorry but it's a girl thing." She whispered to him and the poor Seujin just nodded. Maybe not buying what Soohee answered.

We spent our remaining minutes talking and eating what we bought. Seujin is the one who always open a new topic for us to talk to and we enjoyed his company. He is really such a funny but good guy. Someone you want to be accompany with.

"If you want, you can join us for lunch later." I offer to Seujin. Fortunately, he agreed.

"Great! See you around."

After about five hours of class, the bell rang, signaling that it was already lunch break. Seujin and I exchange our contact numbers, in case, someone goes out of the classroom first before others and so that we know where each other is.

"Seujin texted, where are we supposed to meet?" I asked while busy scrolling through my messages in my phone.

"Korean? Thai? Chinese? Russian? American? Mexican? What?"

"Let's try American? What do you think?"

"I think it's good. We are just few meters away from there. Let's go."

"Alright."

After we decide, I texted Seujin that we can meet in the American Restaurant and we are now on our way to that. He replied with a thumbs up and I left it on read. I put my cell phone back in my bag then continued walking while looking at what we were going through. This mall always surprises me, or I should say,  this whole university rather.

"He'll be here in any minute." I said while we looked for a place to sit. In the end, we chose to sit in the 4 table person, near the window.

I looked around so I can quickly spot Seujin in the crowd. After a few seconds, I noticed someone walking towards the restaurant. he was wearing a black hoodie, black jeans and black sneakers, it's definitely Seujin. It's not obvious, yeah.

"Seujin, right here!" He smile when he see's me waving at him at the clear window. "He's here!"

"I know, I know. No need to shout, my gosh!" Ops! Maybe I said that excitedly because why not? Just now, someone planned to invite Soohee and me to eat lunch.

"Hey." Seujin greeted at us.

He stand near our table and cross his two arms. He looks like he's deciding through his brain whether what sit he wants to take. It takes only a few seconds, he proceed to sit beside me.

He looks at us with his usual smile and I smile back. His smiles are contagious, I mean it.

"What do you want to eat? My treat!" I asked them and they both look surprised. "What?"

"Oh, my. Is it real?"

"Yeah, no joking?" Instead of answering me, they both asked me questions.

"Of course. Do I look like I'm joking huh?"