75

Third Person's POV

Day 2!

"Now I know what you mean yesterday," said by their new Bodyguard partner, Jake.

As usual, Niki's eyes full of amusement while Heesung just staring blankly at the best friends with bored eyes. For heaven's sake, the two are eating ice cream in early in the morning! Of course they have a human bank walking beside them, Park Sunghoon. He always insist to pay to whatever the two wants. Being sugar daddeh, ey?

The three sighed. "What are we even doing here?"

"I don't even know why I agree again to come." Replied Heesung.

"Didn't he ask if you want to eat gyukatsu (beef cutlet)?" Niki asked with a smirk without looking at them.

Heesung looks so guilty but tried to hid it. Yes, for the second time, he was deceived again by none other than the devil.

"That's food!" That made the two laugh.

"Then why are you here?" Jake asks Niki. "Did he ask you if you want ice cream?"

"Hm nope," he looks at the two then he went silent for a while. "No one force me to come. First, I just want to see Sunghoon's changes. It's so fun to watch."

"That's hyung for you, kid!" Jake tried to smack Niki's head but the latter dogged it. "Then?"

"It's... Nothing."

Then they felt silent for a while. The silence made the three appreciate the sunrise and their surroundings. The loud chirping of the birds and soft breeze of the air in this early morning makes them feel calm and at ease. It is a nice feeling. Not bad for waking up this early.

After a while, the speaker near them made some noice then a voice followed.

"Everyone, please gather at the field now. We are going to have the parade in less than a minute!"

One of the true reasons why the three are gossiping this early in the morning is the  parade. This is not an ordinary parade, though. Everyone is mandated to wear hanbok (a Korean traditional clothing) and walk all around the school. This is one of their traditional's that they should always do every year.

This is what Wonyoung looks.

This is what Sunghoon looks