68

Wonyoung's POV

I am waiting inside when 3 person walk in the room. They are holding bags. I'm guessing they are my make up artists and the bags contain make up kits. Lights are already placed inside the room with me and a big mirror in front.

"Let's make you the most beautiful of all the beautiful,  Miss Wonyoung." One of them said and I smiled and nod.

They put a fabric in the mirror, for me to avoid looking at my reflection. They said it will be better if I don't see myself in the process and just see it when it's already done. They love surprises... Let's see.

Without further ado, they carefully begin their work. One of them grab a sharp thing and my eyes widened the moment the thing went near my eyes and flinched a bit. She looked at me with surprised, "it's for the eyebrows, don't worry." She even wiggled her eyebrows and that's when I begin to relax.

Be chill, Wonyoung. They will not kill you.

I let them put different substances and powders in my face for hours. I am not too familiar with everything because I am not fond of make ups. My legs are already cramping but I can manage. They let me rest for some minutes when they noticed it.

After some time, they started to begin fixing my hair. Since my hair is straight, they wanted to do some curls at the bottom. They even put something in my hair. I didn't know what is it because they won't let me.

"Wow.." My eyes went directly to the door when I heard a voice.

It is my sister, Jang Man Wol.

She's wearing a pastel dress and holding a champagne. She giggled when our eyes met and waved her hand. Truly, everything about her is so beautiful.

"You look ravishingly gorgeous." She said.

"No, you are." I smiled.

"You are the most."

"You are a Goddess."

We laughed. The three other person in the room sighed.

"You both gorgeous!" One of them says.

"Make her more gorgeous than me. Youngie, I'll go now. Take care of my sister!"

I just shook my head and reminisce. We are always like that. We compliment each other and we banter. It helps building our relationship until now. We didn't have any conflict ever since we were a child. We are like twins but she's older.

After hours of struggle, at last! We finished. They help me get dressed and be fit with this elegant dress I've ever seen.

When I turn to look at them, they stare in awe.

I am wearing an off shoulder, rose gold dress that shines when there is a light. I bet this also light when I go to the dark.

(A/N: imagine, it looks like this

(A/N: imagine, it looks like this. Let your imagination fly if you want more than that, I won't describe the dress anymore HAHAHA I begin to lack of words TT)

"Look at her." She sniffed.

"I'm so speechless." They even wipe something in their eyes as if they are crying.

"Come on, how is it? How do I look?"

"As what your sister said, you look ravishingly gorgeous." They said in unison and I chuckled.

They left the room once it all settled. I am now waiting again for my cue. They let me see my reflection and up until now I'm still staring in the mirror.

I... I looked different. My Mom and Dad visit me a while ago and they complimented me a lot. I am so flustered, I nearly cried.

I glanced at the clock, it's already seven in the evening. I am a bit hungry right now. I think I will asked for food later or just wait until the party started. Gosh, I become so indecisive this days!

I look at the door when I heard some footsteps. It's Soohee and she looked so surprised right now.

I take that moment to look at her and her dress. She looked so beautiful! She can steal a man tonight but not the man of her dreams.

"Hee, close your mouth of else flies will enter." I said as I chuckled.

"As of the moment, I don't care! Look at you, gorgeous woman." She turned my chair for me to look at my reflection. "Mirror mirror on the wall. Who's the fairest among them all??."

"If I have an apple and gave it to you will you eat it?" She asked.

I shook my head. She is so random.

"Wait—what? This isn't Cinderella story—"

"It is! I am your fairy godmother!" She even waved her hand as if she's really a fairy. "If you're thinking the devil is your handsome prince? Nah-ah! Sunghoon and the gang is your 7 dwarfs!" Then she grinned and laugh maniacally.

She really doesn't look normal to me ever since day 1. I think I need to send her to the asylum now. She's the craziest I've ever seen.

"You are crazy."

"Crazy for him!"

Girl, you are so hopeless romantic.

"You have no hope."

"That's what I'm thinking right now! How did you know?" She even flickered her eyelashes.

I rolled my eyes. "I hope one day you wake up from this nightmare, Soohee."

"And what do you mean by that? I am not dreaming."

"You are and I'm gonna pop that bubble soon!"

"Okay, Mrs. Park."

The scene flashbacks again. That scene that happened in midnight.

"I'm warning you Ms. Kim Soohee. Say that again and you're dead."

"No! I am you fairy godmother, I won't die." She even bowed like a princess. "I'll go now, Mrs. Park. Have a great date."

Great date? What does she mean—

That's when I heard a footsteps echoes in my ear and I smell a familiar scent. My heart beats faster than a horse.

He cleared his throat and my lips crack for a smile, "roses for you, sweetheart." He handed me a bouquet of pink and white roses.

"Thank you." I said.

I grab the bouquet and smell the flowers. It smells amazing but not as amazing as this man in front of me.

The room went silent. But the silent is comfortable.

I looked at him in the eyes as he stared at mine. As if our eyes communicating.

This time I look back to our relationship before. This is so far from this. We fight, bicker, and be violent or I should say I was violent at him before but now, it's.. it's just different.

He looked so serious standing in front of me with his resting face but there is something in his eyes. He lowered his face and grab the handle of my chair with both hands.

"I want to steal you tonight." He grab the side of my face.

"You can't."

"I can be a prince like those in fairytale. But I can be a villain in your story if I wanted, too."