41

(A/N: I have to do a commercial parody later, wish me luck! :))

Chapter 41

"Oh? how old were you when you first worked?"

"Five." He put a plate in front of me and him. I pierced the pancake he gave me.

While my eyes widened, "Did you already work when you were five?" I even showed my five fingers. I saw the corner of his lips rise. "Hey, that's child abuse!"

"Ah, right. You don't know anything about me."

I rolled my eyes, "at least, I know your name." I stuck out my tongue.

"Everyone knows my name."

"Pfft! My dog didn't know you."

"Tss.." He also poked a pancake.

I just follow his movements even when eating. I have to ask something but why do I seem to have forgotten? What exactly is that?

"You know," He swallowed before continuing. "I learned skating when I was 4, then that's when I started joining competitions. I saved the money I won. That's all 'til I was 18."

"Oh yeah, you're an ice skater. Who taught you?"

"Well, my family hired the best ice skater in the world." He's not bragging but that's how he used to be.

"Rich! Why do you like ice skating?"

"At first, I was so scared. I'm not used to the ice I'm stepping on. But as the time goes on, I feel peace while skating. Soon, it became my best friend." He said as he remembered something, his true smile appeared. He's beautiful to look at, why isn't he just like that every day?

When he suddenly looked at me, I almost fainted and nearly choked to death, "w-water!"

"Don't stare like that, it kills you." He grinned.

"Your dreams are high." I said but he didn't seem to get it. Because it's a joke! I'm so lame.

"Did I mentioned I am also handling a company?"

"Oh, you don't. But I remembered, one day in the class, Jaehyun said that you're not going to be around because you are fixing something in your company."

"That must be the second day? As far as I remember. That was the time when one of my employee tried to transfer the company's money to his account." he said while shaking his head. Stress yarn?

"Did you really own that company?"

"Basically, yes. My father let me handle that company so it's now mine."

"The title should be 'How To Be A Young Millionaire/Billionaire In Town'."

"What?"

"Oh, no. It's nothing. Then what happened next?"

"What next?"

What are we talking about here again? "Oh, this is a good question! Do you have an assistant or secretary yet?"

"Of course, everything is there," He sipped a hot chocolate drink. "Why?" Then, his gazes went on me. "Do you want to apply? I just fired the last one."

"No, thanks! The secretaries in the movies I see are either spies or shrimp. You know what I mean?" 

He laughed out loud, "what the fuck?!"

"What? Aren't they like that? Sometimes they flirt with CEOs. Ew." I said while shaking my head. It's gross.

He laughed even louder, "what? Tell me if you're still breathing there. You look like you'll die laughing."

His entire face was red with laughter. It's a good thing he's still alive, I thought he wouldn't breathe anymore. Happy?

"The position still open.. you wanna?" He was still smiling as he asked.

I immediately shook his head and drank hot chocolate, "my decision still stands, I don't."

"You don't like it, don't you? You're just going to follow me around, check my schedule and remind me of what I'm going to do. The salary is doubled."

"It's tempting, Mr. Park. But, no. I am not yet 18, I will be working in a prestigious company. Oh, no."

"When are you going to be 18?"

"What is the date today? 20?" I looked for a calendar in his kitchen but couldn't find anything. What is this house? "Ugh, I'll be 18 at 31."

He smirked, "soon."

"And you're not invited!"

"Who said I'm not?"

"Because it's my birthday and you can't do anything!"

"Sure, sure." He even gestured with his hand. "Are you done?"

Because we gossiped so much, I didn't know that I was done. I just feel too comfortable here in his house while talking things up. More on about his life but still. It was not enough for me to swear at him then, but now if I talk it's like we've known each other for a long time.

Ever since I woke up in that room, I've only been embarrassed once. Oh, I don't want to remember it anymore. That was too embarrassing!

But why does time seem to speed up?

I arranged the dishes to be washed and put it in the sink. He picked a rug to clean the table. We look like.. oh, stop thinking things, Wonyoung. It's very harmful to the body.

"Woi, We have class today, right?!"

"Yeah, and?"

My eyes widened, "and?! Crazy! Maybe we have a test today! We're doomed. If we go in now, it's too late!"

Can I just choke him to death? He can't understand what I feel right now! Anxiety, nervousness, constipation.. just kidding!

"Stop. I already excuse us in the office. And if they did an activity, the school can send us a copy."

"W-What?"

"I have a connection, Ms. Jang." Then, he winked.

My face crumpled, "ew." I wasn't looking at what I was passing so I stepped on something weird but squishy. I fell down.

I felt pain in my feet. "Hey, what happened?" I didn't answer him, but I looked at the culprit of my fall.

It's a... What? Rubby ducky?!

"What is the rubber ducky doing here in the kitchen, Park Sunghoon?!"

"I.."Suddenly, he laughed, "oh, it's nothing. you can just leave it there."

"Is this your stress reliever? You just squish it when you're stressed?!" I whispered while staring at the rubber ducky that's lying on the cold floor. Poor ducky.

He's laughing too much this morning. How can he? Is he high from yesterday's night?

In my annoyance, I kicked it towards him. It hit his foot, it made a sound that made me burst out laughing.

"Do you want to play, huh?" He took the rubber ducky that looked like he was going to throw it at me.

Time to run, Wonyoung! "Yah, I'm sorry!" I shouted while running away from him.

I don't know if this is the worst or best morning I've ever experienced.

"You can run away to my rubber ducky—"

"Sunghoon, I grab you some chicken drumsticks.."

Everything stopped. I stared at the man who just walked in. It's no other than Sim Jaehyun. He's the one who spoke.

"Oh.. I seem to be disturbing here.."