3

We are now resting at our room, few students are sitting inside. Some are looking at us but some seemed doesn't care about our existence at all.

"So.." Hee Soo inhaled first before continuing," Park Sunghoon is known at this university." She began and I nodded.

It's pretty obvious. The way people look at him whenever he was around. I witnessed that many times in just half a day. From this room to the cafe.

I listen intently as she continues, "He is known for being H.P.A.P.L.I.E or 'Handsomely Perfect Arrogant Person Live In Earth'. Some students made that but it spread like a virus, it's even reach in other big universities like J.Y.P.U and Y.G.U. He is also in a gang named Enhypen-"

"Come again? H.P.A.P.L.I.E?" I suddenly burst out laughing as soon as I finish that.

Handsomely Perfect Arrogant Person Live In Earth? What the. I agree with the word Arrogant because it's true. But Handsomely Perfect? Ew. Is he a narcissist or something?

However, Hee Soo's face remained serious, which is a sign that she was saying the truth. I laughed more at that thought and cleared my throat. "Continue."

"As I said, he is a member of a known gang here. It is called Enhypen, consisting of seven people."

Enhypen? It doesn't ring a bell.

"Let's go back to the devil. Park Sunghoon is also known as 'Ice Prince'. Whenever he walks in ice, everyone will turn into awe. He won many different competition, even internationally."

"W-wait! If he is that popular, why didn't I know him? I didn't even saw him anywhere not until a while ago." I said but she just shrugged.

The bell rang again, making students come back to their respective room. However, that's also mean that the devil will come back, too.

"Let's continue it at lunch. Just... Just be careful at him for now. Please don't get yourself more in trouble." She sounded worried about me more than myself. Maybe that Park Sunghoon is really a dangerous guy not wanting to be messed with.

I'm just a newbie here but I made myself unlock the door of trouble. Nice Wonyong. Stay strong..

I choose to stare in the whiteboard, afraid that if I look at the other way, the devil will show himself. I keep doing that until the new teacher comes in.

Luckily the devil didn't show himself. How did I know that? Well, Soo Hee is the key. Lunch time comes sooner that I expected. Like time flies fast without me noticing it.

"Let's go Wonyoung, I'll tour you around as I promise!" Soo Hee, again, grab my hand and run outside.

After some minutes of walking, we arrive at a huge building, which I assume a mall because of its logo-w-wait! Mall?! Inside the University?! You got to be kidding me!

"No one's kidding you Wonyoung." Soo Hee spoke as if she read my mind. "Geez don't look at me like that. Your face says it all. So come on, I'm hungry!"

We went inside the mall. A freeking huge mall. It's far more wider than the mall I used to see. What's with these University?

It's my first day but almost everything surprised me. This is what a naive get, without knowing much.

"What the-"

"Welcome to my favorite restaurant! It's the ShanWei Restaurant. The menu mostly Chinese food but they also sell steaks here, which is so good. Ugh, I can't wait to taste it again."

I'm not much fond of Chinese foods but it'll not hurt to try, right?

We sat on the two-person table, near the glass window. It screams China. I bet the staffs are Chinese, too.

"Hi! Welcome to our restaurant! Can I ask what is your order ma'am?" One staff, wearing a black apron approach our table. She spoke very well in Korean but she looks like Chinese.

"Hey Wonyoung, what's yours?" Soo Hee asked and I began to tap 2 dishes in the menu and order some refreshments. Soo Hee ordered the same and we wait patiently.

The waitress bring us some cold water, updating us about our order. Soon enough, our order arrived. Making my stomach growl with the aroma.

"Ugh I'm so full." Soo Hee blurp and quickly cover her mouth. She mumbled,"excuse me." I laughed how adorable she is in that moment.

"Well, while waiting our stomach to turn into dump, let me tell you something more about the... Devil and his gang." She whispered the last words, not wanting for someone to know who we are talking.

"You must know that the devil have an eye everywhere. He knows what he's target doing and unfortunately, you are one of them now and maybe me, also." She look very worried and glances every student around us. I also look around and saw someone who seemed suspicious.

"I think we are being watch right now." I said and she trembled. I calmed her down. "Be yourself. Let's act normal like we don't know we are being watch." She nodded. "As long as they didn't harm us, we are safe."

"Yeah. And I don't think gossiping about the devil right here is safe. Let's talk somewhere else later."

I pull my phone inside my pockets and type my password. I gave it to her and luckily, she's smart enough to understand what I want her to do. She tap something and gave it to me, it was her number. I quickly save it in my contacts and send her a message.

12:40 P.M

Wonyoung
Let's stay still not until the clock struck at 12:45 P.M

Soo Hee
Got it!

Wonyoung
Gotta see if he will follows us outside then our theory is correct.

Soo Hee
Oh my.. I think my heart will burst out.

Wonyoung
We can do it. Brave yourself.

Let's go out, now!

And with that we slowly stand up to our seats and walk towards the exit. The guy who seemed suspicious also stand up and slowly follows us. We headed towards our room and I secretly glance at our back, seeing the same guy with black hoodie and black pants, following us.

I smirked because of that... Our assumption is correct.