61

Hell no!

We stared at each other for a solid 5 minutes. Not even battling an eyelid. That was only interrupted when my Mother spoke.

"Lovely! Here you are. Kids, dinner will be ready at 6:30!" With that she left with this devil's mother.

Where's Soohee? I don't know. Maybe she was being scolded by his big brother. Good bless her.

"What are you doing here?!" I asked in low voice, nearly shouting. Afraid my mother and his will hear any words from us.

"Tss.." He didn't answered and just made himself comfortable in the couch. Sitting like he is the king of this land.

I looked at him with disbelief. My jaw nearly dropped. But wait, I just got hit by a de javú. I think this happened before, I just can't remember when and where.

"Fine! Don't talk forever." I said and storm off to my room.

I was about to close the door when a hand stopped it. "What the hell?"

The person I hate the most enters. He started looking around my room.

He held the picture frame placed on my study table. It was a picture of me when I was five. "Ugly."

"Are you here just to insult me? Yah!"

"Shh.." He said before laying down on the bed. This man acts like I'm not around. As if I didn't exist.

"I'm still here, you know?"

"So?" He put both hands on his head and closed his eyes.

I am holding back my anger and annoyance, "what are you doing here?"

"I'm going to sleepover, too." He said as he relaxed more in my bed.

"Wow!" I said sarcastically. Pretend to be surprised. "And who says you will?"

"Myself."

"Ha!" I sighed. I was too stunned to speak. His confidence is higher than our house.

I just stand there, near the door. I do not know what to do. Should I kick this guy out or just let him until he doesn't wake up anymore. Just kidding!

I walked towards the edge of the bed. I raised my eyebrows as I looked him up and down. His eyes are closed.

I poke his feet, "you are so shameless."

Can I just poke his closed eyes?!

"Just tell me if you want to lay beside me." He said lowly, not even bothered to open his eyes.

"You wished!" I spanked his foot.

I was about to leave when someone pulled my hand and grabbed my waist to force me to semi-lie down... on top of him.

I gasped and make a squeak sound.

My eyes widened in shock. I also caught my breath when I realized the distance between my face and his. I was too stunned to speak. All I could do was stare into his eyes and inhale his smell.

I am battling myself not to lower down my head and place it to the crook of his neck. I don't know he just smells nice and I have the urge to put my face in there. It's like a drug. He's like my drug.

We locked eyes. Not until he broke it first then choose to glance my lips before looking at my eyes again.

I can feel my heart beats faster and faster. I can't hear anything except his soft breath. My brain shutdown. I thought I'm gonna have a heart attack. This is not where I'm gonna die right?

What are you doing to my system, Park Sunghoon?

I didn't even noticed we were just 1 inch apart now...

The door was opened, "Wonyoungie, it's time to eat... dinner." it's Soohee.

We both look at the door. Locking eyes with Soohee as she stopped speaking when she saw us in the most awkward position. She is staring at us like we are doing something out of this world.

Startled, "y-yah! It's n-not what you think!" I said as I began to panicked.

I push myself off to stand up and be away from Sunghoon but no avail. He just tighten his grip on my waist.

"Stay."

I widened my eyes at the man, "stay?! Are you insane? You're making it worst!" I frustratedly said while semi-yelling at the same time whispering.

I don't like Soohee's imagination right now. I know she's already making this as a big "tea". She must never gonna tell this when we're in the dining table. Like never!

"U-uh... Are you two gonna?" She made a kissing sign using her two little hands.

"No!" I shouted.

"Yeah."

"Oh."

I've lost my patience. I grabbed his collar and hit him several times. Did I mention he's wearing a denim jacket right now with white shirt inside.

He caught my hands as he chuckled.

I was dumbfounded. Wonyoung, wake the fuck up! He just chuckled! It's like music to my ears—

"Enjoy~" before I even have the chance to speak, Soohee already outside and shut the door.

"What the— YAH! SOOHEE!! COME BACK HERE!! YOU LITTLE!!"

"Stop shouting will you. Hurts." I looked at the person below me when I heard him speak.

"Wow. Now you're complaining. Can I please go outside now?"

"Nope." Popping the 'p'.

I still struggled but he didn't really let go of me. When I was tired I just let it go. There's nothing I can do, right?

Instead of struggling, I decided to rest my head on his neck. I can feel him lightly stroking my hair. This is really your hidden agenda, isn't it Wonyoung?

"What are you doing?" I ask softly but he didn't answer again. Instead, he fix my position so I can lay comfortably at the top of him.

We've been doing things that strangers doesn't do. We're not friends, we're far from that. We aren't even lovers yet we do thinks like this. I don't even know my feelings towards you anymore. I don't think I hate you even in time we first met. You showed and shared me things that you've kept in secret for a long time, drove to special places you only knew but not anymore. You let me meet those special person to you.

What are we, Sunghoon?

(A/N: WAHAHAHA sorry for the delay!! I was shouting and dying when the results of my admission in college came and I passed, both exam and interview! OMG. I should've update this sooner but I can't because I am so shocked and happy by the sudden news. Hope you are all doing okay!)