9

"Speak of the devil.."

I look at my back, only to see the walking devil with his gang. What a coincidence..

In all places, why would they choose here? Really, Park Sunghoon?

Whenever the topic is him, he always pops on our sight, out of nowhere. He must have choke in his own and noticed that someone is talking about him.

But wait? Aren't Jae Yun told our teacher that he'll not come today? Why is he even doing here? Or maybe they just came up with a lie not wanting that devil to get caught. Ugh I really don't know either.

I silently glance, again. Following their move. I recall the moment where Soo Hee introduce their names a while ago. Somehow, I recognize some based on her description.

"Let's just ignore them and continue." She whispered at me and I nodded, agreeing. The view is now ruined after all. "That Park Sung Hoon guy, the silent one. Silent but deadly to be exact. He is like a devil in disguise. Many people adored and loved him at this university ever since day 1. He is also the only son of a well-known company that will soon to be his.".

"The heir."

"Exactly!"

"And there's Kim Seon Woo, also known as Sunoo, but only those people close to him can call him that. The sunshine of the group. However, don't try messing up with him. He's known as a black belter in Hapkido. He can break your body at one. He may acts cold but he's cute. His cheeks look like dumplings when he smile."

I scan my eyes in their table, seeing Seonwoo sitting beside the devil. I can easily recognized him because of Soo Hee's description. I remembered he is that boy yesterday. The one who's crawling at the floor, trying not to get caught, while the devil blocks the view of the teacher.

She leaned on me, "I believe he is Sung Hoon's favorite." Oh..

"Lastly, Nishimura Riki, the youngest one. His members call him Niki, again, only close people can call him that. He is known as the dancing machine of the university. There's a rumor that spread around saying that he can memorize a whole damn choreo in just 10 minutes."

Wow...

She, then, clapped her hand. "In conclusion, never mess or tried to meet them if you don't want to open the gates of hell. Unfortunately, you met the devil, far more dangerous than the others." I sighed.

What am I gonna do now? I messed up the one and only Park Sung Hoon! I think I'm losing my screws. I look again on their table, only to see the smirking devil at me. I immediately turn around. "S-Soohee-ah!"

"Yeah?" She confusedly look at me. I can feel my cheeks burning up.

"I'll just go to the powder room."

"Okay!"

I stand up, not glancing to the devil's table. As I went inside of the room, the same scenario is happening again. Like de javú. However, it's becoming different now, when the devil went inside, too.

I look at him with wide eyes. Only the two of us are here. I even heard the click on the door. He locked it. Oh my..

"Yah!" I glared at him. "W-what are you doing here?!"

"What do you think?" He leaned on the wall. I look at him up and down, throwing confusing look as my body began to feel fear.

"It's a girl's room! Get out!" I commanded him but he just chuckled. Sending shivers to my poor body.

"I don't care." He smirked.

I scoffed and rolled my eyes. Of course he is the devil, a hard headed devil.

I started to walk backwards when he started to make a forward steps towards me. "W-what are y-you doing?" I asked but he continue, until my back bump to a hard wall and cornered me. Now, this is awkward but seems like it's just me and not to him.

"I'm doing my business here." He, then, leaned on me. Only stopped when he's now two inch away from me.

I started at his light brown orbs, confused and disbelief is visible to my eyes. "Y-you don't have any business here, M-Mr. Park." Despite of having fear, I gathered all my energy just to speak firmly.

"Mr. Park?" He chuckled, almost soundlessly.

"I caught you looking at me countlessly and when I'm not around a while ago." My eyes widen more and again, my face started to burning. I'm doomed.

I didn't made any noise as I was so dumbfounded at the moment. I'm not used to be this near with someone. This position makes my heart beats furiously. What are you doing to me, you evil?..

"You must've missed me that much..", What the fuck is he saying?! ".. darling."

Darling?.. I felt my heart beats even more, loudly. Is he giving me a pet name? And why can't I move nor make something to stop his mouth. Maybe I really lost all my energy, it's even impossible now to talk.

I started to lose my thoughts when he placed his head on the crock of my neck. I almost lost my consciousness again.

I tried to push him but I guess my energy died down a while ago. He sighed and grab me by my waist. Hugging me as I stand there awkwardly. Not knowing what to do, I tap his back but it turns out to be gently.

He looks.. tired?

Maybe that Sim Jake didn't lie. Oh and when did I care to this devil?

"S-stop." I said but it turns out to be a whisper only. I felt so weak in my entire life. And this is all his fault.

Suddenly, a loud knock echoed at the four corners of the room. I tried to push him again, enough to have a space between us.

We both look at the door at the same time. The awkwardness I felt follows as our gazes met once again.