74

Third Person's POV

The unexpected kidnapping finally lasts; the kidnapper has been detained temporarily, and her case is still under investigation. Days have passed, and everyone seems to have moved on since it's been days since it happened, but not Wonyoung. The trauma is still there. Thankfully, Soohee and everyone she's close with help her keep going. She's also seeking professional help, hoping that it will soon go away and that the accident won't happen again.

Meanwhile, the school is currently having a foundation week. The most-awaited contest every year is nearly here. This contest is the highlight of the said event. This is when every student at Hybe University who has a talent for dance and singing can form and register as a group. Whoever wins will compete in the upcoming Battle of the Artists that will happen at JYP University.

All are excited. Everyone is looking forward to that event. Students in every corner of the school are always talking about it. They are confident that this year's event will be different from the previous ones. Why? There are lots of new groups that are willing to register since the seniors who are always dominating the event have already graduated. New groups mean new faces, new choreographies, and new music.

Enhypen, one of the uprisings and most anticipated groups right now, together with Tomorrow By Together. The former consists of 7 members, which are Sunghoon, Jay, Heesung, Sunoo, Jake, Niki, and their leader-nim, Jungwon. The latter consists of 5 members, which are Taehyun, Beomgyu, Kai (their new member), Yeonjun, and last but not least, Soobin.

Day 1 of the event has been peaceful since the start. Different booths with unique entertainment are lined up near the field. The place is crowded, but Soohee and Wonyoung are enjoying booth-hopping around.

The two have been visiting every booth they see. They buy every product that piques their interest out of necessity. The boys are watching them with amusement, boredom, and anoyance written on their faces. The boys were Sunghoon with an annoyed face, Niki with amusement dancing in his eyes, and Heesung, who looked so bored and just wanted to leave already. If you're curious why the devil is annoyed, it is because the two made him lift all the bags that contain things they bought from the booths. One clip was also put in his hair; Wonyoung put it there a while ago. He can't complain and won't complain, though, as he's low-key liking it inside. Wonyoung is too adorable in his eyes for him to say no.

"I wonder where Jay went," Heesung mumbled, still eyeing the two, who were happily laughing at each other. "They are really best friends. Both are crazy."

"Damn! I said that once, too, and you're so right," Niki said, agreeing with Heesung after he heard that.

"But this person besides me is more crazy than them. Look," Heesung pointed to Sunghoon, who was smiling subconsciously while looking at the two.

Niki and Heesung both sighed and shook their heads.

"He looks like an insane human who needs to seek medication at a mental hospital. I swear to my whole life that I will never fall in love. Love will just drive you to madness," Heesung said.

"Yeah, right," Niki whispered. He agreed silently. He looked at her, and the chances of being with her were slowly getting thinner. Maybe he should just let it go...

"I don't even know why the hell am I here? I just agreed when Sunghoon asked if I wanted to eat. Of course, that's food! How can I say no?"

Niki laughed at the statement. "It looks like Sunghoon deceived you."

"That's hyung for you, and unfortunately, that bastard is so cunning."

"You're lucky he can't hear right now, even if your distance is only inches apart."

"Yeah, right. He is too in love to hear whatever we are saying right now. Even if we trash talk him, he can't hear and understand," Heesung said confidently, laughing out loud, unaware of the raging devil beside him.

Niki signaled for Heesung to stop, but he didn't get the sign. He continued his bubble to his heart content. Niki stared at him and back to the devil. Heesung went silent after that then slowly widened his eyes when he noticed Niki doing the "you're dead" hand sign.

"Ah-ha ha. I s-should get that devili— I mean c-cute plushie cakes out there!" Heesung hurriedly left and run. However he stop his track to get Niki along with him.

The poor boy instantly tagged along with Heesung but a devilish hand stop their tracks. The devil tagged the other hand of Niki, making them stumbled back to him.

"Who says you're going run away from hell?" Such a cold voice.

"Uh-m my guardian angel?" Heesung innocently asked while Niki did a facepalm.

'This idiot!'

Yes, this is the 'other' side of them when they are together. Making terrible decisions and instantly regret in a second.

It's all fun and games not until one pours a gasoline on a tiny fire then the other one opens the gates of hell. 'What a great start of this day!' Niki thought.

They could do nothing but return to their seats. Holding a sad face but Sunghoon just didn't care.

"Might as well be useful." Sunghoon gave them two plastic bags to handle with care. After that, the three went to the two girls who's busy trying a handmade bracelets.

"Aren't you girls done?" He asked. The two looked at them at the same time and answer in unison, "not yet!"

Heesung sighed, "you've been here since what? 7 in the morning yet you still didn't finish buying? Why not buy all the booths? The money won't be an issue since you have already a sugar daddeh slash bodeh guard in here!" He said with an accent.

Heesung really can't shut off his mouth at a moment like this. You cannot blame him tho. He's been with them since early in the morning but doing nothing except follow and watch them go crazy over little things. He's so damned bored that even talking funny things about the devil makes him bored.

Meanwhile, the two girls continue shopping without saying anything as if the three didn't exist and as if they didn't hear what Heesung said.

"Wonyoungie, I think I am starting to get hungry." Sohee said and that made Heesung's soul and ears to wake up.

"What time is it already?" Wonyoung glances on her wristwatch and noticed the time is already lunch time, "I'm starting to feel my hunger, too. Let's go?"

"Kaja!" Heesung exclaimed and instantly flew leaving the four stunned in their places.

'There is absolutely no sane human in their group.' Sohee thought and grab Wonyoung's hand to follow.

__
(A/N: This update wasn't expected. I just feel like to write it, so I did it! How's your day? It's vacation time in here!)